gorilla 2750mah battery only 24.99

cenobite

Reaction score
well sad to say ive ran into the same problem. after recieving my replacement refub thunderbolt i switched over the gorilla battery and door and i also noticed i had no 3g/4g but i only had 1x that would cut out. so i remember the problem from above and i tried to reseat the gorrilla battery door to no help i then tried top press it in on those areas with the contacts and no help but when i replace the batt. and door with the stock ones 3g/4g fire up and hit strong with no problems. ive looked at all three doors together (stock,gorilla,htc extended) and they all seem to add up as to the placement of the copper connections on the inside of the door. i dont why but the gorilla door doesnt seem to make as good as connection as the stock door and htc extended battery door. AND IN NO WAY IS IT THE BATTERY! i know this because i recently got the verizon/htc extended battery and door and i use the gorrila battery with it and it works great. so all in all ni have two 2750 extended batteries for my thunderbolt so i carry and extra in my lunch box just in case.

Same for me. I called them before I ordered with this same question. They assured me the 4g would work but it didn't. I called backand they are sending me another back door so it remains to be seen. Should get here tomorrow our the next day so I will update then. I'd be curious to know if anyone out there has 4g connection with any aftermarket extended battery that includes a new back cover.

cenobite

Reaction score
I called them to complain and they sent me a new back cover. The new cover came in today. It has different connections on it than the first one they sent, these look more like the connections on the OEM extended battery cover and they are more of a silver color than copper like the first one. I am pleasantly surprised, we have 4g lift-off. I ran speed tests with my regular cover and the new cover and they are comparable.