Extended battery on promotion at Verizon for $25 w/ cover

naman919

Reaction score
i ordered my ext. battery the 19th when i ordered my Gnex. I got a message yesterday saying the battery was no longer in stock and the order was on hold. When i called the lady told me she had no idea when they would get anymore, so i asked if it would take a couple days or a month for my order to be filled and she said she couldn't comment on that either.

My friend had his order canceled in the same time period and hasn't been able to get an answer as well. Anyone else in a similar situation? Have you gotten an answer as to when the battery will be back in stock and shipped?

**called again this morning and no luck still. same runaround. they have no idea when samsung will ship them more. facepalm. how is their computer system dumb enough to not check inventory when an order is placed!?**

Last edited:

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
A quick 5 minute read through this thread and you would have seen that it's already been discussed! VZW is out-of-stock or not offering the extended batteries online, currently. Only way to get them right now is through a store that still has them in stock, and to get the promotion you have to force them to check on the corporate price.
+1 on the-force them to check on the corp price,cos they will sell it 2 u for 49.99

ElectroM

Reaction score
I picked one up today, $25 plus tax. The salesperson said it would double my talk time. I said the standard battery is 1850 mah, and the extended is 2100 mah. I asked him if he wanted to guarantee double the talk time. He sort of stood there for a minute, then said I could bring it back if it didn't work for me. If you need a spare battery this is a good deal, but the spare regular size battery with charger combo at $20 may be better.

terigox

Reaction score
I'm having a similar issue. Ordered online, and still no status update. Gonna try a few local VZW stores today and maybe cancel my online order.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

dracos

Reaction score
Screen is set on auto brightness

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

roadrash

Reaction score
Wow...I'm shocked that I'm only getting about 8 hours on my extended battery. Didn't really use much. Screen used the bulk of it with only 1h 45m on auto brightness. Hoping improves over next couple charges....

dracos

Reaction score
This is my first full day and I'm down to 25% with over 27hrs off charge. Note that my nexus doesn't get used a lot but it does have a corporate exchange server connection that polls. I never shut off lte and only have wifi on at the office.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

cebosound

Reaction score
Is the extended battery deal still going on? ... or where is the best deal right now? ... thanks

DroidCoug

Reaction score
I ordered 2(mine and wife's) on Friday and it arrived at my office on Monday morning!

It does fit in the car dock with the extended battery! DancingNexus

kdroyd

Reaction score
Okay what am I doing wrong. I don't see the extended battery anywhere on Verizon's site..

tapeo1

Reaction score
Okay what am I doing wrong. I don't see the extended battery anywhere on Verizon's site..

I can't find it either. If someone could post a link to it or something, that would be appreciated.

bcg33478

Reaction score
Online chat rep said she was unaware of the extended battery and did not know what was available at the Vz stores.