Early signs of life

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You may know me, you may not... but

I make themes and I also invert (black background with white font) apps and make them transparent. I finally had time to play with my new Gnex today. I installed the stock deodexed ROM and grabbed some apps. Did some sdk and apktooljar upating. (If you are having issues trying to theme, let me know.. I seemed to have gotten it all squared away).

As of right now, the dialer part of contacts is transparent... meaning.. your wallpaper is the background.... I will find the mising link tomorrow and have contacts fully done. From there, I will do the phone.apk (in call).
I have a list of apps i will be working on and trygin to get done.

Market, Calculator, Clock, Email, Gallery, Gmail, GoogleQuickSearch, Google Voice, MMS and Gtalk... Hopefully by then, there are some ROMs out and I can bring the theming aspect into these as I have most of my themes ready to go as soon as I find a ROM I like.

The point to this thread is A) it's the first..someone had to.. B) to let the Gnex folks know, officially, that work is being done to make things better and create options.. and I am sure there are Devs galore getting roms and bug fixes ready as well...

So, if you have any app suggestions please let me know... I will be working on these things and getting them ready.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Awesome! Looking forward to your stuff xkape! :biggrin:

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
screenshot.. (thanks wicked)

Attachments

• screen_20111218_0134.png
    screen_20111218_0134.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 346

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is what android is all about.

Thanks xkape for keeping us in the loop! It looks GREAT!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am missing Inverted Gtalk, Contacts, and Messaging - everything else comes second IMO :nerd:

Glad your on the Nexus train xkape :big smile:

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh they are coming tp.. weather i get to em first or not, it will happen. Still getting myself familiar with the new theme.Holo ICS is using so its a learning curve.

hellboar

Reaction score
personally id love a transparent google reader widget. also i highly miss black background mms, never tried a transparent...

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
mms will come.. reader..hmm.. thats a good one to add to the list.