Calls and texts not coming though?

Grady

Reaction score
Calls and texts not always coming though?

My Gnex is rooted, unlocked, and has the latest version of Android Revolution (2.1.2) with the softkey mod and transparent contact mod. I'm running 4.0.2.

For some reason, sometimes...I have people tell me they've tried calling me, but my phone hasn't rang at all. Also, my texts get 'stuck' sometimes. For example...I'll send a text (using handcent) and it'll just sit there in "pending" status until I either make a call or send another text...then it'll send. And in that same vein, last night I got a load of texts all at the same time when these texts were actually sent to me a few hours earlier. These texts were from different people too, not just one single contact.

And one more thing that may or may not have anything to do with this...but, my Gnex has been rebooting itself randomly. Not too often, but it'll do it in the middle of a text or a phone call. I'd say since I've owned it (release day)...it's done this reboot thing about...4-5 times.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
OP
G

Grady

Reaction score
No one else having any kind of issues like this or know what may be causing this?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Were you seeing this before the rom? Maybe try reflashing it and see how it goes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk