Droid RAZR Text/Calling Issue

leeas8

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've had my DROID RAZR for almost a year and I don't normally post here, but I've been having issues the whole day with my DROID RAZR. I can't seem to send texts or make phone calls. I can browse the web using 4G and receive texts. It says I have a few bars for reception, but I can't text anyone or call. Every time I send a text using Handcent SMS, it'll say message not sent and phone calls always end with it saying not connecting and I'm calling multiple people to make sure it's just not that one person. Any help to fix the texting situation? Thanks.

hobby31

Reaction score
I would say, have you tried rebooting the phone? That's the only thing I can think of. Could be a recent app you installed. If you've installed any new apps recently, try uninstalling them and rebooting. Usually a reboot fixes things for me. Hope this helps but it's all I can think of.

OP
L

leeas8

Reaction score
Yeah. I've rebooted my phone and did a soft reset holding down the power button and the lower volume button. Nothing works. When I try to send out a call, it says not connected, retry? No texts make it through, but I can receive texts.

OP
L

leeas8

Reaction score
How do I get a new SIM card for my droid razr? the thing has kevlar in the back. i can't take it out.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
leeas8 said:
How do I get a new SIM card for my droid razr? the thing has kevlar in the back. i can't take it out.

Sim card is on the lower left hand side of your phone behind the door. It's the white one.