Dropped phone now i need help!!

ntrddragn

Reaction score
i dropped my phone now it doesnt boot at all. I can get it to start to the point before the "M" logo. and its stuck there. I can see the white light around the edges of the screen but motorola logo never boot. i pulled the battery and let it sat for awhile but still nothing. The phone is rooted running BB v9 so going to the vzw store might prove useless. Any help would be appreciated.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can you boot into recovery?

OP
N

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Holy Moly batman...thanks for reminding me. LOL i panic and forgot about it. I just check my receipt from walmart and its said TEC ADVDEV - ASuRION 7.99 under additional cost. YAY time to give them a ring. :D

OP
N

ntrddragn

Reaction score
so i tried filing a claim with ASURION they stated my phone was never insured. I bought the phone at Walmart and the paperwork states so. My question is should i take it up with verzion or walmart? The walmart employee that sold me the phone wasnt that knowledgeable. I guess i should take it to walmart and see what happen. =/

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
so i tried filing a claim with ASURION they stated my phone was never insured. I bought the phone at Walmart and the paperwork states so. My question is should i take it up with verzion or walmart? The walmart employee that sold me the phone wasnt that knowledgeable. I guess i should take it to walmart and see what happen. =/

Check your monthy bill. If you're paying it they have to honor it. go to verizon they can run the claim there and will be of more help.

OP
N

ntrddragn

Reaction score
well thats the thing..i never check my bill. I just pay it. ( that sound horrible, i know) I know what it roughly should be so i just pay it when its in the range. So after this incident i went and check my bill and there isnt a charge for the insurance. But i do have the paperwork showing i did ask and receive insurance at the time of purchase. we will see

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
well thats the thing..i never check my bill. I just pay it. ( that sound horrible, i know) I know what it roughly should be so i just pay it when its in the range. So after this incident i went and check my bill and there isnt a charge for the insurance. But i do have the paperwork showing i did ask and receive insurance at the time of purchase. we will see

In that case walmart dropped the ball so I guess you should go there first.