DroidForums v2 is Coming!!

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
This is awesome!! Great new look! Glad to see you guys upgrade to the newer software like the other newer sites y'all have!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
The site seems to be about the same speed when surfing around. Everyone else have about the same speed?

J

JohnDroid

We are working on optimizing the site speed even more right now. Our goal is to make it faster then the old server plus have all the extra features.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
We are working on optimizing the site speed even more right now. Our goal is to make it faster then the old server plus have all the extra features.

Thank you oh great member number one!! Your join date is from before the D1 was even out, nice!

J

JohnDroid

Thank you oh great member number one!! Your join date is from before the D1 was even out, nice!

That's because me and my friends started this site before the D1 was out :) We've been Droid fans since before they (officially) existed ;)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
That's because me and my friends started this site before the D1 was out :) We've been Droid fans since before they (officially) existed ;)

Glad you did! I remember thinking, my flip phone is fine.. I don't really need the Droid! So it took me until late December '09 to roll into a Verizon shop and pick one up. Wow did that start an insane addiction!!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Was the current phone model option removed? It is still listed under my settings but I cant get it to display.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, good catch we'll get that back in.

Was the current phone model option removed? It is still listed under my settings but I cant get it to display.

neilrl79

Reaction score
I like the new look. I can't get the "remember me" button to click when i log in tho, not sure if this is related or not but it worked up until the update.

J

JohnDroid

I like the new look. I can't get the "remember me" button to click when i log in tho, not sure if this is related or not but it worked up until the update.

Let us know what platform your on, browser version, etc... the more details the better. Thanks.