Droid2 Global Newbie

CrombieVA

Reaction score
First smart phone purchase yesterday. My daughter, who is a junior at the Coast Guard Academy, talked me into the buy 1 get 1 free at Verizon. We keep pinging off each other what we are figuring out. I really do not think of this as a cell phone - I think of it as a small computer that just happens to have a phone!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Glad you seem to be enjoying your Droid, if we can help you in anyway let us know.

OP
C

CrombieVA

Reaction score
Phones and Birds

I think from your screen name that you are a pet bird owner as I am. My boy cockatiel is in love with my Droid2. I hope the screen protector can handle his pecks.

Leondreux

Reaction score
Welcome to Droid Forums :).

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Lol it does get getting used too. but just keep exploring. lots of great info on the forum, and handful of ppl who can assist u.
enjoy, welcome, and have fun

First smart phone purchase yesterday. My daughter, who is a junior at the Coast Guard Academy, talked me into the buy 1 get 1 free at Verizon. We keep pinging off each other what we are figuring out. I really do not think of this as a cell phone - I think of it as a small computer that just happens to have a phone!

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

OP
C

CrombieVA

Reaction score
Droid Flashlight

I installed the Droid Flashlight and really love it since I work nights and don't like to turn lights on and disturb the family when I get home. Now, I have to figure out how to turn it off without turning the phone off.... off to the forum search. I appreciate the warm welcomes from everyone

nybadboy11

Reaction score
can you tell me when gingerbread will be on the droids?and what the 2.3 did for us?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
just be sure to check ur back light settings and other settings so it doesn't drain too much of ur battery

I installed the Droid Flashlight and really love it since I work nights and don't like to turn lights on and disturb the family when I get home. Now, I have to figure out how to turn it off without turning the phone off.... off to the forum search. I appreciate the warm welcomes from everyone

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Teslaled is a better choice, it uses the phones led flash as a flashlight and can be used as a widget on the home screen. :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App