Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
bigred.jpg

Big Red FTW.

Beka27

Reaction score
I'm not a dude!!!!!!
Big Red is Verizons nickname dude.

Chill. Out. It's an expression. Geez...

I'm not a guy either but you don't see me flipping my lid when people (on an online forum who don't know me) say "Cool, thanks man!"

They don't know you. If it's so important to you that everyone is aware of your sex, make a signature that specifies "FEMALE"... don't just jump down people's throats who are trying to help you on a thread YOU started. It's called forum etiquette.

Edited to add: Now that this is cleared up, release dates are rumors. Even "Official Release Dates" are subject to change with little to no warning. If I remember correctly, you are wanting to return your DX and pick up a DX2. My suggestion would be to just go ahead and return it today and use an old phone for a couple weeks til the DX2 is out. You DO have a back-up phone, right? It's worth being out of a Droid for a couple weeks when you will be using the same phone for 20+ months...

leonozug

Reaction score
Tgyberg, that is hilarious!! LOL

And Beka, I took no offence getting yelled at by cece. It ALMOST made me cry, but I held it back. LOL!!

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
In the most polite way that I could ever possibley say this? MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS PLEASE !!!!!! You have a good day!:)
I'm not a dude!!!!!!
Big Red is Verizons nickname dude.

I'm not a guy either but you don't see me flipping my lid when people (on an online forum who don't know me) say "Cool, thanks man!"

They don't know you. If it's so important to you that everyone is aware of your sex, make a signature that specifies "FEMALE"... don't just jump down people's throats who are trying to help you on a thread YOU started. It's called forum etiquette.

Edited to add: Now that this is cleared up, release dates are rumors. Even "Official Release Dates" are subject to change with little to no warning. If I remember correctly, you are wanting to return your DX and pick up a DX2. My suggestion would be to just go ahead and return it today and use an old phone for a couple weeks til the DX2 is out. You DO have a back-up phone, right? It's worth being out of a Droid for a couple weeks when you will be using the same phone for 20+ months...

turdbogls

Reaction score
wow....all this over the word "dude"
cece, just relax, he made a mistake. not many people read profile names on here. fact is, is that 99% of the members here are guys. just be thankful they aren't trying to get into your pants like i have seen happen on other forums when a chick gets outed (or outs herself)..hah

Beka27

Reaction score
So back to the subject at hand... have you determined if you're going to return your X?

(And I think I will just assume that everyone is a woman now... you know, to be on the safe side. So with that said... Ladies... it's been a pleasure :icon_ banana: )

leonozug

Reaction score
Actually just sell your X on Ebay. They are going for like $200 in good shape. Then just buy the X2 retail(probaby be like $439 I assume like the Incredible 2)and cough of the difference. This way you can stay on your current plan and not be locked in for two years, cause I bet you all once the Bionic comes out, you'll all be wishing you hasn't got the X2. Always happens that way. lol

I did this upgrading up from my OG Droid a few months back. Sold it for $140 on Ebay and bought an X on there for $200, and activated the X by myself. I just HATE being locked into a two year agreement. Costs more but to me it's worth it.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
In the most polite way that I could ever possibley say this? MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS PLEASE !!!!!! You have a good day!:)
I'm not a dude!!!!!!

Girl fight!!

Taylor93

Reaction score
If the DROID x2 comes out anytime in the next six months I am going to kill someone. I had to wait 3 years to get a new phone. I got this DROID X 2 weeks ago. Ill go in there and raise all hell until they give me the DROID x2 for the release price. Around 250 most likely.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leonozug

Reaction score
If the DROID x2 comes out anytime in the next six months I am going to kill someone. I had to wait 3 years to get a new phone. I got this DROID X 2 weeks ago. Ill go in there and raise all hell until they give me the DROID x2 for the release price. Around 250 most likely.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Taylor I doubt the X2 will be over $199 for two years. It's not a 4G device like the Thunderbolt or Droid Charge. I think you have a 30 day return window if I'm not mistaken to return the X for a X2...hopefully it's still 30 days!! I think the X2 will likely be out by the end of May.

Beka27

Reaction score
The return period is only 14 days now. That changed it back in January (when they were getting prepared for the shipment of fruit). That's why I had mentioned that the OP might want to return her X and wait for the X2... I think it should be out shortly...