Droid X problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowescot

Reaction score
Speaker volume

I just got mine I love it! However I have turned my ringer all the way up and it is not near as loud as the regular droid. is there a way to make my ringtones/notifications louder?

dlopan

Reaction score
Yes it's on mine also.
Volume is very low compared to my Storm.

erasmussen14

Reaction score
I just got mine I love it! However I have turned my ringer all the way up and it is not near as loud as the regular droid. is there a way to make my ringtones/notifications louder?

I'll echo this, the speakers are weak.

Only other issue I've had is with the multi-touch keyboard. The sensitivity near the bottom of the screen (space bar and comma) are very unresponsive. But the issue seems to be resigned to that app, the touch sensitivity in that area of the screen is fine other wise.

The phone is not a god send, its faster than my overclocked droid1, bigger and slimmer. Other than that it is pretty much just a regular android phone, not a huge jump from the original.

All that said, I'm very happy with it.

Zan1

Reaction score
Hotspot

I am having a problem with the hot spot dropping its connection. Is anyone else having the same problem. If so, are there any answers?

kingrichards

Reaction score
I noticed that the original Droid can charge faster on the usb and also droidx always have one reception bar lower? On the original droid have full bars at all times. I hope i didn't get the defect droid x here? Anyone sharing this problem?

cypherx82

Reaction score
I noticed that the original Droid can charge faster on the usb and also droidx always have one reception bar lower? On the original droid have full bars at all times. I hope i didn't get the defect droid x here? Anyone sharing this problem?

It doesn't seem to have as many bars but the connection seems faster to me.

I did a quick test. I set my Droid and Droid X next to each other on my desk and looked at the signal strength. They both had exactly -70dBm, but the Droid had full 3G bars and the X had 3 3G bars.

Hmm...

selluminis

Reaction score
Anyone having video playback issues with the X? All of my old videos (including the one filmed on my old Moto Droid) are really choppy and the audio is out of sync. At first I was thinking it had somthing to do with HD but I do not think so. That just makes the old ones look really bad as is expected. Any help would be appreciated.

kingrichards

Reaction score

It doesn't seem to have as many bars but the connection seems faster to me.

I did a quick test. I set my Droid and Droid X next to each other on my desk and looked at the signal strength. They both had exactly -70dBm, but the Droid had full 3G bars and the X had 3 3G bars.

Hmm...

This is interesting?? I wonder why it does that?

mach330

Reaction score
Now that we all have our X's, what issues are you guys finding?

For me, if i'm charging my phone, my screen is almost useless. Nothing is sensed correctly. I have to unplug it from the charger. Something about how the plug confuses where you are touching it.

Anyone else have this problem?

looks like they're consistent like they did with droid. i dont' get this problem. i would've thought this would be fix by now. got my wife's Dx, but haven't played with it yet til I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.