Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll create

BalistikBill

Reaction score
Ever wanted to replace the motorola m logo when your phone first boots up? I've got nothing better to do so I've decided to offer to make some if anyone is interested. I'll pack it in a handy zip file and all you need is Droid X Bootstrap. You'll just need to install it from zip in clockwork recovery. Very easy. If you want one post a pic of what you want and ill create it. High resolution is best.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
BalistikBill

BalistikBill

Reaction score
The credit for the zip file to replace the boot logo goes to Team Black Hat. I am simply creating the logo file.

Thanks.

trapblaster

Reaction score
61be4fb5-555c-a52f.jpg

Could you make a boot screen from this? I would appreciate it. Twitter @trapblaster

OP
BalistikBill

BalistikBill

Reaction score
Sure thing. Like I said just install it from zip with Droid X Bootstrap. Let everyone know how it looks.

th_KanyeWestHeart.jpg

thepolishguy

Reaction score
Question - what size should the image be?

Question - I am running rubix1. Does this mess with the frame work res at all?

Thanks.

OP
BalistikBill

BalistikBill

Reaction score
OP
BalistikBill

BalistikBill

Reaction score
I would assume it is the same as the ones for the Droid1. For those we use 480x182.

Correct this would be the best size, but I will actually go into photoshop and adjust to correct size if needed. Just know that if it's too large it's going to look funky when I shrink it down.

OP
BalistikBill

BalistikBill

Reaction score
Question - what size should the image be?

Question - I am running rubix1. Does this mess with the frame work res at all?

Thanks.

I have Rubix 1 on my phone it doesn't affect anything on the phone. Also the size is 480 X 182, but I can shrink down if needed. It will obviously lose resolution when I do though.

CellZealot

Reaction score
The logoreplacer.zip flashes CG47 which is on it's own partition in the flash memory and has no connection to anything in /system or anywhere else in the phone.

That's why you need to use special tools to change it. Prior to this method it required flashing a custom SBF file that just flashes CG47.