Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll create

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
ok how do you install these , on your phone properly , for a noob . what steps we take to install these logos ??? thanking you in advance

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Oh hell ya. If any of you are San Jose Sharks fans, heres the one I created.

I'll also be happy to help out if you want a logo created. Great way to personalize your phone and its pretty easy. You can either post on here or PM me.
Sharks.bmp

Last edited:

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
not sure where to look to install new

I'll also be happy to help out if you want a logo created. Great way to personalize your phone and its pretty easy. You can either post on here or PM me.
logo.bmp
how do you install a custom logo where do i go in root explorer what steps do I take ?

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL

logo.bmp
how do you install a custom logo where do i go in root explorer what steps do I take ?

In the first couple of posts, the original poster of this thread said you need to have DroidXBootstrap to flash the .zip file.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL

Shelooga

Reaction score
hey man, thats awesome your doing this for us. i cant seem to paste the image i want here, so ill post the link and hope thats ok.
flyers logo
http://www.nhlhockeyportal.com/phil...nt/uploads/2009/10/PhiladelphiaFLYERSlogo.gif

thanks in advance!

My 2nd favorite team. Man, was rooting for them big time last season. What a great post season last year had.

Here ya go!

logo.bmp

so sweet! thanks again!

yea man im a sharks fan too. theyre number three to my flyboys and tghen the wings. zetterberg is too good not to have a man crush on.

i hated to see nabs go. hopefully nitty can take the reigns since niemi is a bum just like his former team. im still bitter

Shelooga

Reaction score
hey man, thats awesome your doing this for us. i cant seem to paste the image i want here, so ill post the link and hope thats ok.
flyers logo
http://www.nhlhockeyportal.com/phil...nt/uploads/2009/10/PhiladelphiaFLYERSlogo.gif

thanks in advance!

My 2nd favorite team. Man, was rooting for them big time last season. What a great post season last year had.

Here ya go!

logo.bmp

so sweet! thanks again!

yea man im a sharks fan too. theyre number three to my flyboys and tghen the wings. zetterberg is too good not to have a man crush on.

i hated to see nabs go. hopefully nitty can take the reigns since niemi is a bum just like his former team. im still bitter

im not complaining, because it matches the tattoo on my left arm, but the logo is backwards when i boot. (right arm logo is correct, the left is intentionally backwards as it used to be on their helmets. always 'flying forward' i was told)

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Ill fix it when I get home, just left work. Odd, my sharks one is correct. Anywho, it'll get fixed. Ill also make the logo one for you kingkong if no one has yet. Give me about 90 minutes.

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Thank you boss

Ill fix it when I get home, just left work. Odd, my sharks one is correct. Anywho, it'll get fixed. Ill also make the logo one for you kingkong if no one has yet. Give me about 90 minutes.

I wonder I dont want it to look too small on my screen will it ? lol I want to rup in iPHONE FANBOYS face . thanks again

Daali

Reaction score

I wonder I dont want it to look too small on my screen will it ? lol I want to rup in iPHONE FANBOYS face . thanks again

I finished yours in the other thread. It is small, because look at how the image is placed.