DX/D2 Boot Logo Changer App!!

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ever want to change the ugly Motorola boot logo on your Droid X or Droid 2? Now you can with DX/D2 Logo Changer on the market!

For a gallery of all the images you can choose from see here

Special thanks to Team Black Hat who originally started work on changing the boot logo and the many people on these forums who created the images.

If you created an image used in the app let me know and I will put your name in the about/help section.

20avqtz.png

e8r61x.png

rlmesq

Reaction score
If I use the Triumph boot logo, will my phone start leaking oil while the screen goes dark?

deadlyv2

Reaction score
Awesome app jrummy. Keep up the great work.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ever want to change the ugly Motorola boot logo on your Droid X or Droid 2? Now you can with DX/D2 Logo Changer on the market!

For a gallery of all the images you can choose from see here

Special thanks to Team Black Hat who originally started work on changing the boot logo and the many people on these forums who created the images.

If you created an image used in the app let me know and I will put your name in the about/help section.

20avqtz.png

e8r61x.png

Hey J, your PM's are full. PM me if you get a chance.

Nice work by the way on the app:)

Oh! And my Droid Does xXx creation looks pretty good on top of you app screeny. Nice choice;)

I'll be adding more in the OP by BalistikBill, "Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll Create."

I'll keep you busy updating your gallery for a few:)

Last edited:
OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you chkmate. I will be trying to add your work here in a bit when I get time and put your name in the credit section.

ArmyDude

Reaction score
Nice! I've been so busy with school and work, I haven't had the time to work on an app to do it all. I think I see an image or two that I helped create. :-D

Droid74

Reaction score
so chkmate, I was just giving u props on your work and said you should see if u could add your work here...lol...u already are...nice!dancedroiddancedroid

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
so chkmate, I was just giving u props on your work and said you should see if u could add your work here...lol...u already are...nice!dancedroiddancedroid

1st off, thanks a grip! I really do enjoy putting out tons to pick from. I've always been an artist and like variety. Without TBH and ArmyDude making Step By Step with pictures I'd be screwed.

2nd I would like to start a thread with just all my work so it's not scattered about everywhere. But I think I will get scolded for double posting. And it would be hours of uploads. So for now they are in BalistikBill's thread, who I thank for starting it and I have a bunch at MDW.

3rd and not least by far. JRum's the man for making this app:)

Flipp

Reaction score
wow i was just looking thru the how-to for changing the boot logo yourself, but theres an app for that now. sweeeeet. if i make a logo could you add it to the app gallery? let me know and ill make it right away.
-FLipp

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Hey jrummy! Just wanted to say this is a great app!

Also, I created my own boot logo (before seeing this app) and I think it turned out good for a first try! If you wanted to see it I can post it and maybe you can put it in your app if you think its neat (its a WWE logo for us wrestling fanatics!). Just let me know :)

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the responses and desire to help :) If you post boot logos here I will try and add them in. In between work/school/and other android stuff I plan on updating the app sometime this week.