Custom Bootlogo's for DX/D2 [Finished]

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Reserved...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

Ntnme2lose

Reaction score
Every time i try to open the .Zip from the recovery, it gives me an error message saying that it can't open the file. Is there something i'm doing wrong? I've downloaded and ran zips before from this phone and never had this problem before.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Every time i try to open the .Zip from the recovery, it gives me an error message saying that it can't open the file. Is there something i'm doing wrong? I've downloaded and ran zips before from this phone and never had this problem before.

Have you tried any others? It could be just a bad file/download. If you tell me which logo you're trying to install, I can test it for you, and if it doesn't work on mine, I'll fix it.

Ntnme2lose

Reaction score
It was the iron man one from the OP. I'll try one of the others and see if it works.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Request

Wondering if you can make this pic into a logo for my brother

View attachment 39383

I know I didn't edit around the edges so well but i think I did fairly well considering im legally blind.
My good eye has 20/200 vision.:(

Last edited:

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Seeing as the links in this thread are through megaupload, and megaupload has been shut down, I thought I'd pop in and let you know that I have a similar thread at RW with all these logos and more, and they're not hosted by megaupload :)

ToadMacher

Reaction score
Thank you so very much for keeping these up on RW, Dr. Carpenter. As a Droid X diehard, I really appreciate folks like you keeping my phone fun!

Toad