Droid RAZR Case Review Thread

cmorty72

Reaction score
Body Glove has a couple of offerings in the making:
Filter Results - BodyGloveMobile.com
As well as Sedio:Store Temporarily Closed for Maintenance
I do believe I mentioned this somewhere before. :happy3:
As for the Incipio Feathers... great cases, but they have a tendency to crack along the edges (at least that was my experiences with them while sporting them on my old BB Storm I and II). Hopefully they'll make them allot tougher than their earlier models.

BullyDawg

Reaction score
Best TPU Case for RAZR

Best TPU Case for RAZR is the Nillkin. You can find on eBay (like THIS). (Make sure to search for "Nillkin TPU Razr" because Nillkin makes hard cases as well.)

Case comes in solid matte black and transparent blue, clear, or gray. Grips on side. Precision cutouts for everything. High-quality without the seams or "nubs" present on other TPU cases. Adds almost nothing to profile or weight of phone, but protects phone.

Takes about 2 weeks to receive, but worth it! I got the transparent gray, which allows the good-looking Kevlar back to show through. :D

todroid

Reaction score
Yeah that is exactly what I want. So are they making another color other than pink?

Black
Case-mate Barely There Case for Motorola RAZR (Black) #CM018146 - Expansys USA

A
nd white:
Case-mate Barely There Case for Motorola RAZR (White) #CM018156 - Expansys USA

T
his is where I saw about the 17th release date:
http://www.wirelessstore.com/motorola-droid-razr-barely-there-series-case-black/

A
nd the first pictures of the black one for the razr (instead of placeholder pics):
http://www.clove.co.uk/case-mate-barely-there-case-black-motorola-razr

Last edited:

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Right now I am rocking the otterbox commuter case with sgp ultra clear screen protector. So far it looks great and gives the phone alittle thickness to it which is good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Deron

Reaction score
+1 for the Verizon case/holster. Great case, looks awesome, love the built in kick stand.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

+2 for the case/holster. I own 7 cases for my Razr and this is probably the overall best.

patman68

Reaction score
I agree, the Kevlar is too beautiful to hide. I found this clear TPU case on Amazon. $5.95 Should fit in the HDMI/ Home dock, as the other TPU cases claim.[h=1]Cimo S-Line Soft Shell TPU Case for Motorola DROID RAZR Verizon XT912 - Clear[/h]

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
+2 for the case/holster. I own 7 cases for my Razr and this is probably the overall best.

Make that a +3. I got this case for xmas and it is very nice. It adds little in the way of thickness and weight to the phone but protects it well. I do agree it is sad to cover up the kevlar back but sacrifices must be made.

mkemvp32

Reaction score

patman68

Reaction score
Extended battery/case for RAZR

If anybody sees or hears of these, post a link, PLEASE. I'll cover my Kevlar for that!

todroid

Reaction score
The only problem is that the pictures in these links are clearly for the old Droid X. That is not a Razr in those pics. The red camera button sticking out the side is a dead giveaway. :)

I would like it if I could see it. I don't see the white one and that picture is of a Droid X.

See the last link in my post. That's why I stated that the last link provides the actual pics of the Barely There Case for the Razr. It's Razr in there, not Droid X.

Last edited:

Greeny

Reaction score
I purchased the Zagg Invisibleshield and then the Otterbox Defender to put on my Razr. I only have the use of the right hand and as such tend to be a klutz handling my phone. Even though the Otterbox makes the Razr a little more bulky, it gives me a good sense of security in knowing if I fumble it and drop it, it stands a great chance of not being damaged. :)

Last edited:

crashN2u

Reaction score
So the TPU cases are the only ones that don't have to be removed to use the dock?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums