Droid RAZR Case Review Thread

MooseOnRoids

Reaction score

I was almost sold on it until the video (quickly) glossed over the fact that the mic hole on the back of the phone is in the wrong spot (more towards lower center rather than lower right).

I am going crazy because the other one that I liked was the Incipio Feather, but that one is know to crack on other Droid models.

I liked both of these for their slim design and coverage of edges, but they both have one major gotchya :angry::icon_evil::p

The Diztronic might be the next best one, but it does not look as slim or as nice as the above two - what to do, what to do....

clayrebel

Reaction score
I've been using the Qmadix TPU gel case.
It's been great.
My Razr used to slip out of my hand but this gives it a great grip.
All the ports and buttons are easily accessible too.
Power button and volume rockers are a breeze to push.
The case is real thin too so not much sacrifice on the form factor at all.
I bought mine off eBay for $8.95 with free shipping.
Overall gets the job done and loving it so far.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

narmster

Reaction score
Have you guys noticed any scratching on the Motorola label? 5th day of having the phone, and there's already a glaring scratch on it... Are there screens that might protect it? Its not really that big of a deal, but it still bothers the hell out of me

Icyhot1966

Reaction score
^^^^^ that looks exactly like the red and blue ones I have. They feel very good in your hand.

crashN2u

Reaction score
^^^^^ that looks exactly like the red and blue ones I have. They feel very good in your hand.

Yeah, it does. The white part is smooth, but slip resistant with just enough flexibility to get it on without you thinking you might break your phone. The part over the kevlar is hard plastic with almost no grip, but that doesn't bother me because I hold it by the white part anyways. It also appears to be somewhat stain resistant. My job requires me getting very dirty and there has been almost no discoloration to the white. Also, it fits perfectly. All the cutouts are almost exactly centered where they need to be.

My only gripe is I feel like I'm smothering the phone, which is why I normally don't buy cases for my phones. To offset any loss to battery inefficiency due to heat, I plan to take it out of it's case a couple of times a month and run through a couple of full battery charge cycles.

Otherwise, I'm very happy with it and will probably buy another one in case this one does get worn out.

JCDenton771

Reaction score
I am currently rocking the vzw holster case with an invisible shield screen protector and absolutely love it. I had the same case for my ally and loved it before it broke(top shell part only wouldn't stay on anymore after multiple hard drops)

pinoy_92

Reaction score
I just got me the commuter case. I just put it on and its pretty good and I got it for $28 with tax!