DROID Pro 2

vivid22

Reaction score
Thats quite unfortunate that the Pro isnt coming to Europe, I was really counting on that. A bigger market might have the cure for the lacking developer support that the contemporary Pro is facing.. Oh well, keeps Pro users like me in the UK a little bit more "special" heheh.. I am looking forward for a replacement but wouldnt mind using my Pro for a long time to come. In my eyes the most complete phone I have ever used ... the screen isnt at all too small in my opinion. Yes I am sure they could have squeezed a couple more 0.1" out of the edges but wouldnt chage much. If you want that format of phone you need to make compromises. Front-facing camera would be nice, especially for Skype now being able to video-chat. The 5.0MP camera is completely sufficient as the picture quality is fairly good. Furthermore, the performance and responsiveness of the phone is impressive ... I mean it just has a single-core processor but it easily keeps up with some of the dual-cores. I love my Pro! dancedroid

akasirro

Reaction score
Must have telenumber setup like the other qwerty phones... shouldn't be forced to goto to dialer because the number line up on the physical keypad wasn't thought out :|

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums