Droid or tbolt, where to buy?

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Well, I did it! Got the Bionic at radio shack for $199 couldn't pass that up! wish it would hurry up and finish charging so I can play with it lol!

Congrats, it charged up pretty quick for me as I didn't power it up. ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
as far as I know costco is still doing the deal, however... good luck finding a costco with a bionic. I'm just going to have Best Buy price match the Radioshack deal

OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
as far as I know costco is still doing the deal, however... good luck finding a costco with a bionic. I'm just going to have Best Buy price match the Radioshack deal

Yeah, they didn't have any here either, didnt have a membership either so radioshack was best deal for me. I'll use the 100 I saved on accessories once i figure out what to get lol. Suggestions?

lanza_david

Reaction score
Yeah, they didn't have any here either, didnt have a membership either so radioshack was best deal for me. I'll use the 100 I saved on accessories once i figure out what to get lol. Suggestions?

I called Costco up (he wireless company) . They are getting more tomorrow. And people in another thread assure that you do not need a membership to get it online on costco.

whiddles

Reaction score
if you get the phone from best buy and you can spend the saved money on case and desk dock. i think i may do this now over costco deal.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yeah I've decided to go to bestbuy and have them match radioshack, then the 200 I saved will go towards accessories,

I personally recommend a zagg screen protector, a case of some sort, and a car dock with charger, that's pretty much what I've had with my D2G and I love it, especially the car dock.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well I got it for a grand total of 260 including a zagg screen protector they installed the buyback program for when I decide I need the keyboard and the DROID 4 is out and I switched to their protection plan. Not to bad

Last edited:
OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Yeah I've decided to go to bestbuy and have them match radioshack, then the 200 I saved will go towards accessories,

I personally recommend a zagg screen protector, a case of some sort, and a car dock with charger, that's pretty much what I've had with my D2G and I love it, especially the car dock.

Got all that and the desktop charger for what i would have spent at costco :) ! Desktop charger is sweet! My verizon guy said you can hook a mouse into it and get on the internet on your tv!

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Got all that and the desktop charger for what i would have spent at costco :) ! Desktop charger is sweet! My verizon guy said you can hook a mouse into it and get on the internet on your tv!
gotta get the right one though, I honestly never used my desk dock for my D2G so... I didn't get another one it charged to F-ing- slow... like... seriously slow.

but that might be cool... the browser built into my tv isn't the greatest. so, I may have to get that dock and just use the BT keyboard I got for my xoom instead :p

whiddles

Reaction score
i need to learn how to use my tv as a screen for this. that would be great