Buying the Droid - Where do you suggest?

jamestort

Reaction score
I always go through Verizon wireless phone sales. They always have more power then the store managers. We just got 2 Motorola droids for less then 100 bucks each with 1 year contracts......

altjx

Reaction score
2 Motorola Droids for less than $100 and only 1 year contract?? Was that some type of phone rental? I've never heard of that. I should've went to Best Buy though instead of VZW and this rebate waiting BS.

iLollar

Reaction score
Nobody is selling the phone under $600 unless you sign a new contract. I got mine from ebay for $490. Came with everything it was suppossed to. Oh and activations are free at Verizon.

Last edited:
M

Matth3w

I bought mine on eBay from someone with 100% positive feedback, unlocked, for 380 dollars. Got it no problem in only three days (including Sunday), with everything I needed, and not a single scratch despite being labeled as used. And Verizon insured it for 7.99 a month.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320472135203

Just for the record, I've never NOT bought a phone on eBay with the exception of the iPhone and my G1 (and I go through phones all the time) and never had a problem.

Last edited by a moderator: