Droid Case Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ

Reaction score
I think the Case should go to the first person who registers on this forum with the user name of Russ. That's just the way I see it.

Cronus3166

Reaction score
I would like to have the case just because I think it would compliment the sexy look oh the droid and give it an appearance that lets it stand out even more! I mean, the ladies love a sexy looking phone!

fallsgable

Reaction score
If anyone's Droid needs protection from falling and breaking, its someone in Haiti...
If you send me the free case I PROMISE to mail it to a needy Haitian Droid owner to help get them back on their feet and protect their Droid as they play Bejeweled while sitting in front of their pile of rubble! :eek::icon_ banned:

Djanvk

Reaction score
I'm thinking that great looking case should come my way because I have 4 kids (ages 3,5,12,13) at my house who love to try and make my phone go "Drooooiiiiiddddd" because it just sounds cool. Even my 3 year old walks around saying that after I get a text message, so I'm sure sooner or later one of the 4 will be playing with my great and powerful Droid and drop it, they will feel bad but not bad enough to just say "oops sorry dad.", and then run off to play and forget all about my poor scratched up droid. So yes my Droid needs some protection.

jtcampbell

Reaction score
I would like the case because I have already spent a good bit of money, 1. buying the phone itself, 2. buying the car mount, and 3. having to return a cheap case sold to me when I bought the phone, and it never was durable, so now my Droid is just there...itself.

Would be nice to have a case without having to pay $15-30 at Verizon for it. Never have won anything on a giveaway like this either...

Reaction score
I dont belive that i fully deserve this case as i am happy with how my droid feels without it but if its free i figure i would like to be able to protect my device further without haveing to pay more. Im a high school student and evreyday in school i constantly run the risk of my droid geting knocked out of my hand and broken. I currently quit my last job and cant afford to buy a nice case for my droid but would really find one usefull to protect my phone at school especialy in pe class, so i hope that you make a good decison in choseing however you feel is the most deserving of this case.

Aaron636r

Reaction score
I need this case for because just 2 days ago did my 4 boxer puppies get their paws on my new Seidio case and literally destroyed it. I know...typical homework story (my dogs ate it). But they literally did. Had tears in my eyes while throwing away a brand new, shredded, case.

Here is our girl Marley...I believe she was the master mind behind the whole thing.

Attachments

• BadGirl.jpg
    BadGirl.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 128

tktouch12

Reaction score
sorry, but want to make sure: if i win something, does it disqualify me from giveaways later?

mshannon

Reaction score
As a father, my job is to do everything I can to protect my loved ones, and my newest loved on is my droid. It is a cruel world out there, safety first. You never know what might happen next. All of my droid carrying friends will want one if I get one.

stdesign

Reaction score
Give me the case, and my phone will look gorgeous in it! I can't think of a better reason for me to win the case, really :) .

VitsDroid

Reaction score
so.... how do you guys pick who gets it?

is it the funniest post?
the most creative post?
the most believable post?
the most desperate post?
the most bs post?
the least believable?
or just random?

cause i just want it, like everyone else. Im pretty sure that everyone can afford a case if they own a driod, but that isnt the point cause everyone just wants it free, like me!

front

Reaction score
I'd like the case just because you're giving it away.

muymoo

Reaction score
I'm working on an autotune app. Too bad I'm in school and can't devote enough time...

reyrey2435

Reaction score
i work at a day care with a bunch of kids who love playing with my droid it always gets dropped poor droid but hey its durable so far.

mitchmaniacal

Reaction score
I need the case because the jealous spirits of old cellphones are following me around. Just today the ghosts of my old samsung and old motorolla possessed my left and right legs respectively, causing them to lock up and forcing me to unwittingly dump my phone onto a bed of nails and...

Ok fine. I'm just incredibly clumsy when it comes to phones, and getting a case would ensure that i don't get it all scratched up so i don't make up implasusible stories in my grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.