Droid Case Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1ngputts

Reaction score
Because I am $200,000 in debt from undergrad and law school. And if I don't get my loan this term, I won't be able to stay in school.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I need this because I'm an all around nice guy....and I just got my electric bill - $345 due February 12. How's that?

Reaction score
I need it because

I need this becuase as a father of 3 daughters and married for 21 years i havent won an argument in like 18 years. This would be an opportunity to WIN. Nah all these facts are true but the real reason is because i get everything i want and even if i dont win it im going to buy one. So no matter what ill have one.:icon_ banana:

Kdubbjr

Reaction score
It should go to me because my Droid is naked and Im a 16 year old boy who wanted a Droid soo much and my family couldnt get me one so I saved my lunch money up for weeks and managed to get a pretty banged up one for 250. So please let me have the case, I could really use one.

socer38910

Reaction score
i need the case soooooooooo bad. i've dropped my phone so many times it's almost as useless as an iphone :iphone:

:)

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I need a case. i spent my last $30 on headphones that i probably will never see :( (MotoROKRs)

raskassa

Reaction score
My Droid is naked and cold, he really needs some clothes.

DroidPWNS

Reaction score
I need this phone because I am a poor college student and can't afford food. So this case would be awesome.

DDave

Reaction score
Me vs the World

I work with a bunch of looneys that all have Iphones. When I was deciding which phone to get, everyone (except for one) suggested an Iphone. That one suggested a Android phone. When I did my research I found THE DROID.

All my work friends have really cool cases and they look at me with my DROID, without a case...

It will be the final nail in their Iphone coffin to show up to work one Monday morning, with a snazzy looking case...

David526

Reaction score
I bought a cheap snap on case on ebay right after I got my Droid. It arrived and looked like it was spray painted. It was disgusting. I bought cases for my...horrid Storm2 and they were great. The case also had big tabs and interfered with the sliding of the phone.

I really need a case for my Droid but haven't found anything at all that looks good, isn't too bulky, and is functional. So my phones been totally naked for a month...and it's killing me.

I'm hoping since this case is being given away on a Droid site, it is a good case that is approved by another Droid user!

PLEASE! :)

biggatomic

Reaction score
wow very nice case...........

i need this case bc im cheap..... :greendroid:

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
I believe I should win this case for multiple reasons...

And last, because I am the oldest person I know of that has a Droid.. 51 and still a kid at heart! (currently too paranoid to take my phone when I go thrash my R/C cars..)

Thank-you for you considderation...

Sorry got you beat by two years there sonny:)

And kid at heart? Try and addiction to snowmobiles and enduro bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.