Droid Case Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mot_droid_snapon_cov_blue.png

Is your Droid in need of some protection? We are here to help! Here's your chance to win a FREE durable hard plastic cover that snaps on to protect your Motorola Droid. Just reply to this thread and let us know why it should go your way. We will announce a winner on the morning of January 25th.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
That is one Sharp Looking Case, But as with this and all other contest/giveaways on DoridForums, The Staff is not allowed in the prize pool. This is all for the Members Of DroidForums.net only.

:icon_ banana: So Good Luck All :icon_ banana:

Tight686

Reaction score
Please ;_;

my phones case looks horrible. Also, famine.

hbah427

Reaction score
Because It's necessary..."FIRST!!!1!!!ONE!!"

Now that that's aside, I think I would need this case, because I'm a typical clumsy teenager. I previously had an EnV3, and that thing was freakin' indestructible, man. I could toss that thing anywhere. I hate having to be super careful with my :motdroidhoriz: and this will help alleviate all of my worries...

Gracias!

Abby Normal

Reaction score
I should get the case because if I don't , I will beat Kenny to death with my big heavy DROID...

2hxq6he.gif

Ok, I made the part up about beating Kenny, but i would like the case .. :icon_ banana:

drowe

Reaction score
I've never been the first entry! I'm carrying my new toy CAREFULLY because I don't have any protection..... A little piece of mind will help my nerves!

NYZ93

Reaction score
Havent had a case (that worked):frown:
in the back of my mind i want (need) a case
been truthful to this forum ;)
young member under first 25 hundred:wink:
have never won anything online before
last case i had broke and did not fit correctly (could not get refunded payed 22 dollars):icon_ nono2:

Plus I have the Cooolest sig i mean look at it

djhuang

Reaction score
I should get it because I spent $35 on a full-body invisible shield protector (with installation) on my droid only to find out that it doesn't shield the phone's most vulnerable spots! :icon_ devil:

SRR1138

Reaction score
Well, it should be mine because, I learned without protection, procreation could occur. Wait, if I had baby droids, I could rule the world. Never mind, I don't need protection. Or maybe I do wouldn't want to pay that much more then what I am already paying per month. Although, are baby droids expensive, or would the government subsidize my baby droids?

irishdroid

Reaction score
I would like to have the case. I use my Droid daily as a business tool. I work as a Purchasing agent for an RV maufacturer. I use my Droid to take and edit photos on the production floor, in a dusty and rough environment. I email vendors and our own sales people from the road. I use various scanner apps to get product info from shows that I attend. The case would be a great addition to my Droid to provide protection to a great entertaiment and valuable work tool. :):motdroidvert::)

tktouch12

Reaction score
i used to have a moto q9c and it couldnt break, and i've heard these are much more delicate. but mostly because i've been looking for a good case for a while, because i just want to spend my money once, but if i get a free case, the problem is solved. and because i am a faithful member here

Status
Not open for further replies.