1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Case Give Away!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by danDroid, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danDroid

danDroid Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Is your Droid in need of some protection? We are here to help! Here's your chance to win a FREE durable hard plastic cover that snaps on to protect your Motorola Droid. Just reply to this thread and let us know why it should go your way. We will announce a winner on the morning of January 25th.
  2. JimMariner

JimMariner Rescue Squad

That is one Sharp Looking Case, But as with this and all other contest/giveaways on DoridForums, The Staff is not allowed in the prize pool. This is all for the Members Of DroidForums.net only.

:icon_ banana: So Good Luck All :icon_ banana:
  3. Tight686

Tight686 New Member

Please ;_;

my phones case looks horrible. Also, famine.

4. hbah427

hbah427 New Member

Because It's necessary..."FIRST!!!1!!!ONE!!"

Now that that's aside, I think I would need this case, because I'm a typical clumsy teenager. I previously had an EnV3, and that thing was freakin' indestructible, man. I could toss that thing anywhere. I hate having to be super careful with my :motdroidhoriz: and this will help alleviate all of my worries...

Gracias!
  5. Abby Normal

Abby Normal Member

I should get the case because if I don't , I will beat Kenny to death with my big heavy DROID...

[​IMG]

Ok, I made the part up about beating Kenny, but i would like the case .. :icon_ banana:
  6. drowe

drowe New Member

I've never been the first entry! I'm carrying my new toy CAREFULLY because I don't have any protection..... A little piece of mind will help my nerves!
  7. SnoDrtRider

SnoDrtRider Member

I'm a contractor and I would really like to have that case to protect my phone plus I can give it a real world test and product evaluation.:icon_eek:
  8. NYZ93

NYZ93 New Member

Havent had a case (that worked):frown:
    in the back of my mind i want (need) a case
    been truthful to this forum ;)
    young member under first 25 hundred:wink:
    have never won anything online before
    last case i had broke and did not fit correctly (could not get refunded payed 22 dollars):icon_ nono2:

Plus I have the Cooolest sig i mean look at it
  9. djhuang

djhuang New Member

I should get it because I spent $35 on a full-body invisible shield protector (with installation) on my droid only to find out that it doesn't shield the phone's most vulnerable spots! :icon_ devil:
  10. SRR1138

SRR1138 New Member

Well, it should be mine because, I learned without protection, procreation could occur. Wait, if I had baby droids, I could rule the world. Never mind, I don't need protection. Or maybe I do wouldn't want to pay that much more then what I am already paying per month. Although, are baby droids expensive, or would the government subsidize my baby droids?
  11. irishdroid

irishdroid New Member

I would like to have the case. I use my Droid daily as a business tool. I work as a Purchasing agent for an RV maufacturer. I use my Droid to take and edit photos on the production floor, in a dusty and rough environment. I email vendors and our own sales people from the road. I use various scanner apps to get product info from shows that I attend. The case would be a great addition to my Droid to provide protection to a great entertaiment and valuable work tool. :):motdroidvert::)
  12. DxUxSxTxIxN

DxUxSxTxIxN New Member

my droid is tired of being naked :happy:
  13. Slighter

Slighter New Member

NYZ's really working it ... +1
  14. tktouch12

tktouch12 New Member

i used to have a moto q9c and it couldnt break, and i've heard these are much more delicate. but mostly because i've been looking for a good case for a while, because i just want to spend my money once, but if i get a free case, the problem is solved. and because i am a faithful member here
  15. ska8r411

ska8r411 New Member

I would love to have this case because I'm very clumsy and its only a matter of time before I drop this baby :(
  16. Serialkilla

Serialkilla New Member

Hook me up! Reason: I need a case-Period.
  17. Beerguy1

Beerguy1 New Member

I am a beerbrewer by trade and the first to own a droid at work. Now 4 others bought one. We can be tough on our phones let me try it and report my results here and to my fellow brewers. Sounds like sales to me.

Cheers
    Mike
  18. Slighter

Slighter New Member

If you are working/have a job........come on.......or ..........give it to a soldier/airman/sailor/marine.
  19. sportadic22

sportadic22 New Member

i think i should get the case because its blue and blue is my fav color hahaha.. and well i thought i didnt want a case since i have the invisible shield package on my phone but come to be...the package doesn't even protect important parts of the phone.. and yesterday i almost died bc i dropped my baby (phone) off a running machine and i thought i broke it cause it hit the corner. and the battery pack came off and everything... but it didn't break thank god!

SAFETY FIRST :)

pick me
  20. firemanprice

firemanprice New Member

I need this case badly. As a fireman, I wear my phone on my waist. But getting in and out of the engine in a hurry for my 911 calls I get, I'm afraid I'm going to drop my Droid. If I win the case believe me I will. It will ease my mind off of dropping my phone,and now I can give my attention to the patient or fire I have to handle. You never know guys, the next patient I get I can maybe save their life, and just think you had a hand in it.
    PS, it could happen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

droid incredible meme phone case