DroidForums.net Prize Give Aways

J

JohnDroid

Our main goal at DroidForums.net is to create a friendly and fun environment to discuss our passion: The Motorola Droid. Our goal to spice up this site even more is to run the occasional Lottery, Competition or Prize Give Away.

RinTinTigger ran our first competition to follow our DroidForums.net Twitter account here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/4532-win-1-motorola-headset-wired.html

The lucky winner received an Official Motorola Milestone/Droid Headset just for following our Twitter account and posting about it. Congratulations to jlnguyen!

We are hoping to run more of these in the future and we want your feedback! What type of prizes and competitions do you think would benefit both the membership and the site? We are all ears, so let's hear your suggestions so we can get some more competitions going!

hazl1782

Reaction score
Accessories accessories accessories..or maybe make apps that are usual not free...free!!! If that is possible!!

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would love to see a bluetooth headset. They don't have to be very expensive and are always handy to have in the car.

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I agree, the Docking Station would be cool, but a Droid Forums T-Shirt would be pretty cool also.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do I

Do I smell a poll coming on :)?