Droid Case Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slighter

Reaction score
Sorry but I find it funny how so many can't afford a case but can afford monthly voice and data.

Skymutt

Reaction score
I should win the case because my Droid deserves high quality protection. It is my first smartphone, and I don't know how I lived with dumbphones before it.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I should win it because I've been a member for 3 months and I still don't have a droid, my renewal date is in 8 days!!

irishdroid

Reaction score
Sorry but I find it funny how so many can't afford a case but can afford monthly voice and data.

I know what you mean, I have purchased the Zagg screen protector (fail) the Body Glove case which I had to CUT OFF to remove it. I have the VZW "multi media dock" and the VZW car mount. On top of that probably another 50.00 plus on apps. Dude, I just would like the case to protect my Droid and if I can get it for free with a good reason I would use the money I save to take my Family to dinner, Butter Burgers all around! :icon_ banana:

thedefectkid

Reaction score
It should go my way because I have wasted 6 screen protectors that I bought from Verizon to realize how hard it is for them to go one correctly. I think that if I recieve that case I wont have to worry about having to look out for a spec of dust on the screen that ruins the screen protector. Andddd plus im poor! :)

Droidster163

Reaction score
I have a seidio case already, but i wouldn't mind a blue one! Maybe i'll be the lucky winner! :)

Foy

Reaction score
newb embraces new tech

I should get this case because my Moto Droid shows this boomer how new technology can impact my daily life in many small but important ways. My Droid is not an all consuming item for me. It can be (and is) configured to exist unobtrusively within the way I live and how I choose to be connected. It is useful in times of great need and an entertaining escape during periods of boredom.

Few devices I have that so effectively accomplish such disparate needs.

Foy
Las Vegas

mcm180

Reaction score
wow, that's awfully nice of ya. I would like to win cuz all the cases/holsters i've had have fallen off .. or are simply uncomfortable; not to mention they take away from rustic beauty of my Droid ...

in the same way penises need condoms .. Droids need cases ... so if chosen to win, I'd advocate for both via twitter and Facebook .

krighton

Reaction score
I could use the case...not only am i clumsy and drop things constantly but my last droid case broke in half when i was removing it to put into my multimedia dock.

plus i like blue.

S

StouticusMaximus

I need it b/c after a few months of having a phone a tend to start to drop it and it will damn sure help with that. I seem to always leave my phone on my lap when I am driving and forget that it is on my lap and get out of the car and slams on the pavement. It would be great to have a nive cover on my phone to protect it. Plus just dont have the money to buy one right now.

cnix11

Reaction score
forget everybody else i been waiting to get a cases but i dont have any money right now dealing with school and gas it been hard for me to get a case and i really like that blue case. and i dont want to start dropping my phone so i would like to get the case

bizjerk

Reaction score
I need the case because my droid is a month old and hasn't been dropped yet...it is due...

DROIDMASTER

Reaction score
Please

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
-- Winston Churchill

So it's a win win scenario for both of us.

"No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted."
--Aesop

Status
Not open for further replies.