Droid 3 or continue waiting for Bionic?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by codye91, Jul 7, 2011.

1. DroidXDoes4G

DroidXDoes4G New Member

Your not alone!
    I would have just gotten a Charge, but the feel of the device doesn't make you feel like your buying a $300 dollar phone.
  2. DoctorV

DoctorV Member

It sounds like you just described exactly what the Droid 3 provides. If there is no chance for you to ever use 4G then getting the Bionic would seem like overkill.
  3. DrPepper721

DrPepper721 New Member

Not really. The Charge is really worth that extra money. The Charge has been working out greately for me and I have had no problems so far.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  4. wseyller

wseyller Member

Overpriced in my opinion. No dual core, only 512MB ram, only 2GB onboard storage. Worth $200 but not $300. That is just crazy.
  5. DrPepper721

DrPepper721 New Member

Well first off I got this phone because the unlimited data plans were going to end for Verizon and that is one reason I got one of the 4G phones because I would be stuck with it for another 2 years.

And the best 4G phone had to be the Charge out of the tbolt and the revolution.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  6. codye91

codye91 New Member

Well guys, I think I have realized that even though I have wanted the bionic for a while and have been waiting for it since february, the droid 3 is a fantastic looking device. In reality, the Bionic 2 will probably have released before I receive 4g in my area. So I think that I have made my decision. The D1 was a great phone to many users and I really hope that the D3 has the same quality for me. I am very picky and careful with my devices, so I think that it will. How does that sound?

Sent from my Fascinate 2.3 using DroidForums
  7. TGOD

TGOD New Member

Definitely get The bionic! 4g is crazy fast! And the screens bigger! But the Droid 3 is a awesome device! Not putting 4g on it probably lost a bunch of customers.!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

droid a855 vs droid 3