DROID 3 At Best Buy Stores

smileboot

Reaction score
Heres the short of it.

I got a DX2 at bestbuy to get grandfathered into unlimited (i previously had a dumb phone so i had to) with the full intention of switching it out to a D3. Now i cant find it in any stores to actually do the switch. So does anyone know WTH i can do or if/when the stores will get them in (has to be atleast 1 bestbuy employee on these forums)??

Any help greatly appreciated.

AVNFAM

Reaction score
Heres the short of it.

I got a DX2 at bestbuy to get grandfathered into unlimited (i previously had a dumb phone so i had to) with the full intention of switching it out to a D3. Now i cant find it in any stores to actually do the switch. So does anyone know WTH i can do or if/when the stores will get them in (has to be atleast 1 bestbuy employee on these forums)??

Any help greatly appreciated.

I live in Savannah, GA and I was told that Best Buy is not carrying them in the stores. You can get them through their website though, go to a Corporate Verizon store, Buy it on Verizon Wireless Website, or call Verizon Customer Service to purchase your phone. In case you weren't aware. Verizon has a BOGO on the Droid 3 for $189