Best route to take when buying phone at full retail price.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ask your friends. See if any of them have a corporate discount. I had a 19% discount when I bought my Note 2. Walked out of there with the Note 2 and flip cover for under $600.

Dark Helmut

Reaction score
I just went onto verizons site and logged in and tried to buy the phone at full price but It only gives me the options to upgrade device or add a line.
I dont see anyway to just buy the phone.

Anybody know if its possible to just buy one through verizon without adding plans etc..? The verizon site went all wonky on me so Im waiting to talk to do online chat with support.

if you go to shop section for phones there is an option for month to month select that option

skipbl92

Reaction score
I just went onto verizons site and logged in and tried to buy the phone at full price but It only gives me the options to upgrade device or add a line.
I dont see anyway to just buy the phone.

Anybody know if its possible to just buy one through verizon without adding plans etc..? The verizon site went all wonky on me so Im waiting to talk to do online chat with support.

If you are wanting to spread the payment our over 12 months you will have to go to a store or call Verizon - online won't cut it as they can't offer that deal (I was on a chat with Verizon Sales).

skipbl92

Reaction score
Also something everyone may want to keep in mind is trading your phone in. If you trade your phone into one of those sites, you can factor in the refund price to justify the $650.

z96Cobra

Reaction score
Best Buy price matched (Full Retail) Verizon on my GS4 earlier today. I showed them the price on my Bionic, and they gave me the $100 price cut. Best Buy also has 18 months no interest financing.

dukecorner

Reaction score
Usually shoppers may possibly purchase a brand-new phone at the complete store price tag whenever they want. Customers additionally have the choice of purchasing any phone in top dollar in just about any place.

Last edited by a moderator: