[Droid 2 Rom] Squidly 1.0

randyb69

Reaction score
I actually loaded the rom last night, I chose to go back to epic. It was ALL stock, just the blur removed like he stated.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
All stock for now I will have the changes up tonight and try to get some themes ported over

Druuseph

Reaction score
All stock for now I will have the changes up tonight and try to get some themes ported over

If you can keep one de-blurred and as is I would be very grateful. I would love a blank-slate to modify myself and the added scripts are icing on the cake.

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

If you can keep one de-blurred and as is I would be very grateful. I would love a blank-slate to modify myself and the added scripts are icing on the cake.

I second that :p
It's sounding great Squidly. Keep it up!

rtfield

Reaction score
This rom is amazing. very fast and my battery life is great. Only one problem if I open Battery Manager and then click on the big battery to see use it force closes. Any thoughts as to fixing that?

Thanks

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Apply the zip again if applied over a theme you need to do it twice for some reason also busybox is acting up go to the market and download for scripts to work thanks for using squidly

hendrixj92

Reaction score
I realize you are going for a blur-less Rom. but why remove the music player? there is nothing about the music player on the droid 2 that is blur-like. but it is definitely better with the coverflow and the added features. if there is a way to add that back in on either my side or yours I'd definitely give the rom a try

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Im going to have 1.0.1 up tonight with music mod much nicer and its a little quicker

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yes its awesome if you like it I could always give you the stock one and directions to install it

hendrixj92

Reaction score
Yes its awesome if you like it I could always give you the stock one and directions to install it

that would be awesome if you could do that. ill make sure to try your updated rom with the music mod in it also. but just in case i choose i like the stock one better id like to be able to have it.

rtfield

Reaction score
anyone having problems with not seeing some apps in the market?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Just go to manage applications all find market clear data and restart market.Then you should be good.