squidly 1.0.1 update 1 bug fixes added scripts you spoke I listened

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hmm first I have heard of that ill try to replicate the problem are you running any themes?

tehcko

Reaction score
Hmm first I have heard of that ill try to replicate the problem are you running any themes?

sorry for the delay... kind of busy around here... well i dont have any theme installed. i like it as it is... but never know, i'll keep track on it!

wmnomore

Reaction score
I flashed this over another rom and can't tell whether it took. what have you got in your about phone?
thanks

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thank you very much 2.0 is coming soon I appreciate the feedback

i love this rom.. but i dont know whats going on with the radio.. i have strong signal and everything is alright "while i'm not on wifi", but everything go offline, gtalk, trillian, emails late, etc.... well i'll go back to one of the roms.. the blur thing is driving me crazy, but with this rom.. hell yeah!... hope can fix it, ill find out later!

ok the only way I could replicate this issue was if the battery mode was set to maximum battery saver,then it shuts off 3g in standby or when the screen is off ;so take a look see.

tehcko

Reaction score
Thank you very much 2.0 is coming soon I appreciate the feedback

i love this rom.. but i dont know whats going on with the radio.. i have strong signal and everything is alright "while i'm not on wifi", but everything go offline, gtalk, trillian, emails late, etc.... well i'll go back to one of the roms.. the blur thing is driving me crazy, but with this rom.. hell yeah!... hope can fix it, ill find out later!

ok the only way I could replicate this issue was if the battery mode was set to maximum battery saver,then it shuts off 3g in standby or when the screen is off ;so take a look see.

ok good... i'll do it tomorrow, just came from the movies and couples of shots... i dont want to mess with my beloved droid2 like that lol.. "the town" was good and some crystal skull vodka aswell.... let you know tomorrow, night night!