Droid 2 on the truck for delivery...

KungFuHamster

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I'm a jack-of-all-trades Renaissance nerd (writin', designin', developin', and philosophizin') and I'm joining the Droid revolution today.

My wife and I finally upgraded from our 4.5 year old RAZR V3s (one of them has serious issues, and battery life is nonexistent for both) and we decided on the Moto Droid 2 (Global.)

I'm a programmer, and the open Android environment appeals to me more than the restrictive Apple dev environment. The Android community is also growing faster than iOS, so it seems like a safe bet. And, Android just seems cooler to me. I guess I'm a victim of good marketing!

Right now, the two Droids are on a truck out for delivery. Only The Shadow knows when they'll get here today, but I'm excited to start playing!

dancedroid

(P.S. I posted in the accessories forum, I'm looking for opinions on headsets! Thanks!)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your D2G. If you need help be sure to check back in with us.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
"Droid 2 on the truck for delivery..."

Holy Cow!! How big are those phones, or how many are you buying that you need a truck to deliver them??? !!! :icon_ banana: I brought my little ole Droid home in my shirt pocket. Those Droid2G's must be something!! :)

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here - I sure do!! :D