1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 on the truck for delivery...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by KungFuHamster, Jan 14, 2011.

1. KungFuHamster

KungFuHamster New Member

Hello, everyone!

I'm a jack-of-all-trades Renaissance nerd (writin', designin', developin', and philosophizin') and I'm joining the Droid revolution today.

My wife and I finally upgraded from our 4.5 year old RAZR V3s (one of them has serious issues, and battery life is nonexistent for both) and we decided on the Moto Droid 2 (Global.)

I'm a programmer, and the open Android environment appeals to me more than the restrictive Apple dev environment. The Android community is also growing faster than iOS, so it seems like a safe bet. And, Android just seems cooler to me. I guess I'm a victim of good marketing!

Right now, the two Droids are on a truck out for delivery. Only The Shadow knows when they'll get here today, but I'm excited to start playing!

dancedroid

(P.S. I posted in the accessories forum, I'm looking for opinions on headsets! Thanks!)
  2. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

:welcome: to the community and glad to have you with us. Dive in and enjoy

Sent from my D2
  3. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will love them as you get to learn more and are able to play!! Glad to have you with us
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Congratulations on your D2G. If you need help be sure to check back in with us.
  5. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome and have fun.

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global
  6. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

"Droid 2 on the truck for delivery..."

Holy Cow!! How big are those phones, or how many are you buying that you need a truck to deliver them??? !!! :icon_ banana: I brought my little ole Droid home in my shirt pocket. Those Droid2G's must be something!! :)

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here - I sure do!! :D