Motorola Droid-2 Extended Battery Review. 1860 mAh

rodr2257

Reaction score
If the extented battery for the droid 2 is anything like the one for the droid x than it will be worth the $50.00 verizon is asking at there website... my battery is still at 90% after leaving home some 7 hours ago... everything is at high levels and its still going strong. The droid 2 should be no worst.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
M

moneymatt

Reaction score
If the extented battery for the droid 2 is anything like the one for the droid x than it will be worth the $50.00 verizon is asking at there website... my battery is still at 90% after leaving home some 7 hours ago... everything is at high levels and its still going strong. The droid 2 should be no worst.

It's pretty awesome.

My droid-2 just went dead after a 32 hour stretch with the extended battery.

All I really want is a solid day no matter what and that's what i'm getting..

sold!

m

searayman

Reaction score

It's pretty awesome.

My droid-2 just went dead after a 32 hour stretch with the extended battery.

All I really want is a solid day no matter what and that's what i'm getting..

sold!

m

that is sweet! Could you report your uses from the battery thingy

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Use the code BAT30, i ordered yesterday, it takes 30% off your order, mine was $37 and some change after tax.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
OP
M

moneymatt

Reaction score
Use the code BAT30, i ordered yesterday, it takes 30% off your order, mine was $37 and some change after tax.

thanks for the promo code i ordered it earlier at work...internet access at work with a credit card is dangerous people.

Well worth is.. seven hours up now with moderate usage and hanging at 80% ..

i can't believe this !#$! gets me excited.. ;)

SangYuP

Reaction score

thanks for the promo code i ordered it earlier at work...internet access at work with a credit card is dangerous people.

What setting do you have for your screen brightness? Auto adjust or manually adjust?

OP
M

moneymatt

Reaction score

What setting do you have for your screen brightness? Auto adjust or manually adjust?

Full Brightness, no auto adjust- but i've been using it mostly for lots of phone calls and texts today- one google nav 15 mins away.

jakontil

Reaction score
Is the extended backdoor made of the same material with the original ones? Some metals in the making? Or plain rubberred plastic?

Think im going to get one too...

evilsock

Reaction score
Is the extended backdoor made of the same material with the original ones? Some metals in the making? Or plain rubberred plastic?

Think im going to get one too...

yes, goto vzw, tell them u used to be in VIP program, but its expired, can u get a discount, i got mine for 40.12, love it, looks and feels like it should have been the stock batt. and check this case out
Amazon.com: Premium Rubberized Hard Snap-on Case Cover for Motorola Droid 2 - Black: Electronics

less than 5 bucks shipped and its made for ext, batt

jakontil

Reaction score
Hi evilshock thanks for your reply,

So it is metal at the back right? Exactly how thr original ones being made of?

And no, not possible me going to vzw store coz i live overseas just being lucky d2 can be used here :)