Droid 2 Miui install/bug/questions&answers thread.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There will be a new .zip tonight that fixes
Cam/Camcorder
Torch
Keyboard letters
Market
Youtube play back among other things

I'm waiting patiently. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just dl an updated version. So another one will be out soon? Sounds cool.

CM74D2

D

dankarlinski

Running it on my d2. Got the newest build from this morning, and the only issue I seem to have is the flashing the boot animation thru theme manager. Beyond that, I have no complaints at all. Market and camera are working just fine now.

Loving having the battery displayed as a bar above the status bar. Saves me some space on my status bar. :)

Amazing rom

fishhelmet

Reaction score
Everything seems to be working fine except the downloads from the market. Aboiut half the time I try and download something I get a notification that the file is too large and needs to be on wifi. After that there's a fifty fifty chance that it will actually download

troutbeck27

Reaction score
I read on Droid Life and I think I may have read it here.

Is it true that you don't need to SBF if you were go from Liberty 2.0.1 to MIUI?

Thanks,

TB

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
Everything seems to be working fine except the downloads from the market. Aboiut half the time I try and download something I get a notification that the file is too large and needs to be on wifi. After that there's a fifty fifty chance that it will actually download

im getting this too, im sure theres a setting which says only d/l certain sized files with wifi but i dont know where it is lol

trinidad716

Reaction score
Love the interface its slick, wish it had landscape but i can live with that for now i guess, the only thing is Im wondering can the miui file explorer be ported to another rom or installed as an apk its stellar makes finding things so easy,

I also love how the menus remind me of HTC's menus on windows mobile 6.5