Droid 2 Miui install/bug/questions&answers thread.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have a problem with the fixes (Market fix specifically) only being released in the premium version of RM.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I tried MIUI. It would not let me install some of my apps, about 20 of them. Titanium restore failed and they were not to be found in the market. I restored CM7 faster than you can say iclone.

They have a fix for the Market, but it's only being released in premium RM. I don't even use RM.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't have an issue with the market while I was on it (not that I can recall at least)

CM74D2

tb110895

Reaction score
Guys, apart from my .zip that already found its way over here lol, there will be a new one that fixes the market tonight. If you're unaware of the market issues, some apps such as tweetdeck will not install. If you have any questions on my new build you can ask me. Im working very close with Framework43

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Guys, apart from my .zip that already found its way over here lol, there will be a new one that fixes the market tonight. If you're unaware of the market issues, some apps such as tweetdeck will not install. If you have any questions on my new build you can ask me. Im working very close with Framework43

Thanks TB. Mind if I call you tuberculosis for long?

Droid 2 Cyanogenmod 7

tb110895

Reaction score

Thanks TB. Mind if I call you tuberculosis for long?

Droid 2 Cyanogenmod 7

Sure if you want haha. Whats that mean?

EDIT- Duh, I know what that means lol, but why call me it?

Last edited:

tb110895

Reaction score
I tried MIUI. It would not let me install some of my apps, about 20 of them. Titanium restore failed and they were not to be found in the market. I restored CM7 faster than you can say iclone.

They have a fix for the Market, but it's only being released in premium RM. I don't even use RM.

Not true. Get it here- MIUI.us UNITED WORLDWIDE - ROM Downloads
Its showing in the free area of my RM as well. Sorry for the misinterpretation. Ill upload it to rootzwiki too.

tb110895

Reaction score
There will be a new .zip tonight that fixes
Cam/Camcorder
Torch
Keyboard letters
Market
Youtube play back among other things