Official MIUI Theme Thread

illmatic636

Reaction score
Any plans on making a smoked glass theme for MIUI? I really like the the look. Anyone know of one floating around, holla!!!

fox_dye

Reaction score
Just used rsd lite to flash a new boot icon. Fun stuff. But i do got to say that the happiness icon looks pretty sweet.

Its nifty huh. Just wish I couldve gotten it made bigger...like the size of the M in motorcola one.

Thanks!

It was nice but I found one that had the foxhound logo from metal gear so I flashed that one but I downloaded a ton of them for personal use.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.......

frostthejack

Reaction score
ok well im still working on that theme i was talking about im going to call it blue android this will be my first theme.

here is a taste.

i have tried themeing the mms.apk to no avail im trying to change the color of the top bar and the popup top bar to a blue that matches the default contacts any one know how i can do this.

illmatic636

Reaction score
FrosttheJack. You have skills my man. Can you please share this when it's ready. Or if you need a tester shoot me a pm.

Thanks.

Also, Davros, this theme looks great and is working great with myUI. I still have FC's on RM but no big deal.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
updated the OP.

Included Blue Steel by Davros.

:)

frostthejack

Reaction score
FrosttheJack. You have skills my man. Can you please share this when it's ready. Or if you need a tester shoot me a pm.

Thanks.

Also, Davros, this theme looks great and is working great with myUI. I still have FC's on RM but no big deal.

By the way should have said this before the artwork is not mine but I do not know the creaters or I would give them credit. I have only used there work in making this theme.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

frostthejack

Reaction score
Ok so awhile back I posted some screen shots on a theme I was working on but now I think I'm going to look into making a script that can change the lockscreen slider background.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks! The harmony theme discussion I had with kookahdoo was on v 4. 1. 1. I would have to shoot him another pm. It's possible the interest is not there since miui puts out new updates each week that require reworking theme files. The good news is that the new miui doesn't have that ugly brown put-down and woodgrain folders. It's actually pretty clean as is.

sent from a rogue droid

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yakitori as you know it gives me headaches with these weekly updates. Ii keep wanting to wait for a "final" release but lol I have to keep myself and the masses happy

;)

Sent by draining my battery.....

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Nice! Should add an extras section

here is instructions on installing HTC keyboard.

1. Download zip to pc
2. open zip and extract htc_ime.apk and clicker.apk to desktop
3. mount usb with phone to computer
4. create folder for "Additions" on your SD card and drag .apk's from desktop to there.
5. unmount usb card.
6. use Root explorer (or file explorer of your choice, astro will suffice)
7. make sure you have "unknown sources" check in /settings/applications
8. Navigate to folder you created on SD card using file explorer.
9. install via file explorer.

once you have done all this...follow these instructions.

After installing HTC_IME keyboard apk, do this:

1. In "SETTINGS" under "LANGUAGE & keyboard" enable "HTC_IME mod" by checking the box.
2. Exit and go to your "Messages" and open a "NEW MESSAGE".
3. The "TO:" should have the flashing cursor...press and hold until "Edit text" window appears.
4. Tap "INPUT method"
5. Select "HTC_IME mod"

Can you post the HTC apk keyboard please?

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
In op extras

sent from a rogue droid

iamasongnow

Reaction score
But I love the ugly brown and wood grain? Youre telling me no one else absolutely loves this?

Yeah I figured it would be hard tip theme considering a new version is out about every four days.

Will there be such a thing as a final miui?

Sent from my Android Device using DroidForums App