Droid 2.0?

hacku

Reaction score
Please remember it IS a PHONE that does some pretty sweet stuff on the side...

I agree and disagree with this statement at the same time. When you really think about it, the phone part is probably used less than anything else they do now a days... lol

OP
E

Eli

Reaction score
Could you be a troll?? The endgadget stuff was covered several times already in the past couple days!

No.

Just because I want to have a discussion and make the right choice before I commit to a phone for two years does not make me a troll. That engadget post is from TODAY (posted Jan 7th 2010 9:47AM), so I doubt it was covered a few days ago.

The Motorola CEO seemed to be saying that Android upgrades may be to powerful for the Droid. I hope thats not the case, especially if I do end up with the phone.

cb2000a

Reaction score
As announced yesterday the Droid IS getting 2.1 and flash 10.1 (something the Iphone is still not getting in the near future). I would expect a new Droid sometime next fall.

OP
E

Eli

Reaction score
well I went ahead and pulled the trigger and got a droid last sun at the end of CES, only to have Motorola announce Mon that they would be doing a revision to fix/improve the keyboard. I will be following closely and may return my phone during the first 30 days.