New Features You Want On New Droid?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Damn that is a LOT of music.....I thought mine was pretty big with 1200 songs...

The Droid doesn't support anything larger than a 32GB sdcard I don't believe

OP
bastosero

bastosero

Reaction score
Damn that is a LOT of music.....I thought mine was pretty big with 1200 songs...

The Droid doesn't support anything larger than a 32GB sdcard I don't believe

Yup, so even if I get the 32GB card not all my music will fit in there. So hopefully, the next generation Droid has way bigger storage capacity than the current Droid. :)

Here is the link for those interested in pre-ordering the 32GB micro SDHC cards:

http://flashmemorystore.com/micro-secure-digital.html

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well we're gonna see flash before the next generation of the Droid......so that ain't too bad.. :)

huskur

Reaction score
Well the sdcard is already 16GB.....we need better memory than 256MB

The 32GB cards will come also (they're available now for pre-orders), but even the 32GB aren't enough for all my music collection to fit (I have about 38GB total). LOL

38GB of music? i have to laugh.......because......i have that in my "oldies" folder alone. I have 97 GB and counting in my entire "music" folder.

actrack03

Reaction score
A lot more memory 256 just won't be enough once the market grows and gets better games. An optical pointer on the front would be cool for games I think too. And like everyone else a faster processer. An autopilot app to drive my car for me would be nice too!

joeymoose

Reaction score
The Moto Motori(I know the spelling is wrong) Already puts out HDMI. So I'm sure the next US Android will include this.

OP
bastosero

bastosero

Reaction score
The Moto Motori(I know the spelling is wrong) Already puts out HDMI. So I'm sure the next US Android will include this.

Yup, that would be so sweet on the next generation Droid. :)

Dunc

Reaction score

The 32GB cards will come also (they're available now for pre-orders), but even the 32GB aren't enough for all my music collection to fit (I have about 38GB total). LOL

38GB of music? i have to laugh.......because......i have that in my "oldies" folder alone. I have 97 GB and counting in my entire "music" folder.
I have to laugh as well. Comparing quantity of songs based off of memory useage is about as far from accurate as it gets.

OP
bastosero

bastosero

Reaction score

Nice. I'd love to have that many songs in my collection too. I gotta start downloading some more! LOL

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Although it will never get there, enough memory to store my entire music collection on (I Dj, so I have over 160GB or music that I can't even fit onto my iPod Classic).

Faster proc.
Better photo software.
I'd say more internal memory, but I'm not even close to running out like I did with the Storm after like 6 apps.
True voice activated dialing from the BT headset.
Ummm.....can't really think of much more that I WANT to see. Sure, I can pic and choose, but that's all I really want.

OP
bastosero

bastosero

Reaction score

I have to laugh as well. Comparing quantity of songs based off of memory useage is about as far from accurate as it gets.

I don't think natediddy1120 meant the two are the same, but you can ask him. At least, I don't think he did.

joeymoose

Reaction score
Full BT functions, Full-Screen Contact caller-ID, HDMI output, Longer battery life, Flash, FB chat, etc....

All of these are available now on other devices, so these are not crazy requests.

Now if it had a massage mode and served me Glenfiddich whisky that would be sweet!