Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
5.1 released

o) Add new R) repair AP Fastboot option on install/reinstall option menus to extract and flash cdt.bin using moto-fastboot

This is untested, so, please let me know if it works. Thanks!

It will work ;) trust me

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Only if I implemented it correctly. LOL! By untested, I mean, UNTESTED. I even forgot to update the version number in the script. SIGH :)

U know if ur over worked an under paid u can use me as free labor xD

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
U know if ur over worked an under paid u can use me as free labor xD

Appreciate the offer. I just had a LONG day but wanted to get this feature in there for those that need it. The version number is a minor detail. I'll fix it when I do my overhaul and change to House of Moto in an upcoming release I've been working on.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Appreciate the offer. I just had a LONG day but wanted to get this feature in there for those that need it. The version number is a minor detail. I'll fix it when I do my overhaul and change to House of Moto in an upcoming release I've been working on.

Very nice i am currently testing a theory with ur HOB an it looks verrry promising

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
5.3 RELEASED

o) Fixed the version number
o) Fixed the copy and pasted text bug for the prompt
o) Minor reordering of instruction text

Last edited:
OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
God I can't do any more tonight. If there's anything else wrong it'll wait til tomorrow. But it should work for those that need it. I'll update the OP to explain the option tomorrow. It's there for those that have the AP Fastboot error. Choose to install or reinstall the update you're on, then choose R from the next menu. Make sure your phone is in AP Fastboot to flash it. (Shouldn't be hard. LOL) I need sleep...

maaybraak

Reaction score
God I can't do any more tonight. If there's anything else wrong it'll wait til tomorrow. But it should work for those that need it. I'll update the OP to explain the option tomorrow. It's there for those that have the AP Fastboot error. Choose to install or reinstall the update you're on, then choose R from the next menu. Make sure your phone is in AP Fastboot to flash it. (Shouldn't be hard. LOL) I need sleep...

Get some, dude...u deserve it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BPBorger

Reaction score
You need to flash something to the phone successfully in order to fix that.

1) Extract the cdt.bin from the 232 update zip in the 232 directory
2) Open a cmd prompt in the House Of Bionic directory
3) Boot your phone into AP Fastboot, connect it to USB and let it be recognized
4) type the following on your command prompt: utils\moto-fastboot flash cdt.bin 232\cdt.bin

That should fix you up.

U have a cdt failure go to my 5.5.5.893 fxz thread an downlod the fix cdt in step 5 as for the 1.2 bump if ur phone doesnt pass the updates stress test u will not get the 1.2 bump just use the tweakerz oc app to oc it

Thanks to both of you for the replies. Flashed the 232 cdt.bin and all is well.:hail:

Fyrdawg

Reaction score
Good morning all....anyone know what happened to ROMBOT.ORG?? Its gone poof this morning...no forums no shoutbox...im in withdrawal's!!

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It's down permanently. Most of us moved over to droidrzr.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2