Dolphin update deals final blow!

donaldsc

Reaction score
For what it is worth I have found Dolphin to be the best for two reasons:

Tabs

Google Bookmarks Intergration - having my bookmarks available easily in the mobile app means I have the ability to store bookmarks in the cloud and read them on my desktop, netbook, or phone easily and that is pure win. The gestures and the social aspect are feature creep, pinch and zoom is nice, but not a big deal, but the bookmarks sync make this app great.

Call me dense but I can not figure put where my Google Chrome bookmarks are in Dolphin.

DON

Reaction score
For what it is worth I have found Dolphin to be the best for two reasons:

Tabs

Google Bookmarks Intergration - having my bookmarks available easily in the mobile app means I have the ability to store bookmarks in the cloud and read them on my desktop, netbook, or phone easily and that is pure win. The gestures and the social aspect are feature creep, pinch and zoom is nice, but not a big deal, but the bookmarks sync make this app great.

Call me dense but I can not figure put where my Google Chrome bookmarks are in Dolphin.

DON

They aren't the same as your Google Chrome bookmarks. Those are stored in your google docs folder.

However, you can access "google bookmarks" (not chrome) here:

https://www.google.com/bookmarks/l

That is what syncs with dolphin, and the categories work very well too.

You might find this page helpful:

Scrupuli: Using Google Bookmarks in Google Chrome

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dolphin browser indeed may fav. well, I can see it occupy this market.

i run dolphin browser hd on the droid with froyo and the mods to kernel it. runs great.
I just themed it to match my Golden Elegance theme. If you want to use it, remove the one you have installed and install mine. Unfortuntely you have to be rooted.