Do you go naked?

jjb

Reaction score
I just can't do a case. Why buy such an ecstatically beautiful piece of equipment and then cover it up? To me it's no different than sticking a gorgeous woman in the Michelin Man Suit

fredm74

Reaction score
I'm a nudist and have no problem going naked but Droid is clothed, I don't like the fingerprint smudges it leaves when I use it, even with the InvisibleShield on. :)

Rikybob

Reaction score
I am a nudist and go nekkid all the way around except for a Zagg screen protector!

NyczVegeta85

Reaction score
Wait until you get a big nasty scratch on that beauty? lol Just saying, the case at least protects what you got and u can admire the beauty when you know she's safe. lol I got bit of a OCD and I cant stand getting scratches on anything... Thast's just me. I'm sure I'm not alone on this.

Aluminum21

Reaction score
I use the invisibleshield (front only), a friend of mine works at Best Buy and he was trained to put those on (he says they charge $7) and he put it on perfect.

But I don't use any case though

HeroNova

Reaction score
Wait until you get a big nasty scratch on that beauty? lol Just saying, the case at least protects what you got and u can admire the beauty when you know she's safe. lol I got bit of a OCD and I cant stand getting scratches on anything... Thast's just me. I'm sure I'm not alone on this.

Yea I get what you are saying but you know what? There really hasn't a case put out yet that seems to not do something to the phone? Cases scratching the keyboard or ripping a button off or not staying on properly.

The phone is oddly shaped and probably difficult to create a perfect form fitting case for it. I'm probably going to go with some kind of pouch or something eventually, unless something comes out that fits the phone properly without any tabs that can accidentally scratch the phone or pull a button off or something.

HeroNova

Reaction score
I use the invisibleshield (front only), a friend of mine works at Best Buy and he was trained to put those on (he says they charge $7) and he put it on perfect.

I had a bestbuy guy put an IS on my screen for me and after a week the corners were peeling up and it got gross underneath. Waste of 25 bucks in my opinion.

Aluminum21

Reaction score

I had a bestbuy guy put an IS on my screen for me and after a week the corners were peeling up and it got gross underneath. Waste of 25 bucks in my opinion.

if they were peeling aftera week then something went wrong, I still have my IS on my PSP after 3 years and it's still going strong. Did you make sure not to touch the screen for 24hrs when it was put on?