Discussion for all 1.X releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxmel

Reaction score
Battery Issues

I flashed to this rom from UD 2.5 with a full battery, and flashed while plugged in. After the rom loaded, it says I only have 80%

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
I flashed to this rom from UD 2.5 with a full battery, and flashed while plugged in. After the rom loaded, it says I only have 80%

Well dont know. But i hear resetting battery stats helps with accuracy. Id say let it charge to 100% and see how it goes. most reports and for us the battery life is good. so hopefully it will be to you liking.

linuxmel

Reaction score

Well dont know. But i hear resetting battery stats helps with accuracy. Id say let it charge to 100% and see how it goes. most reports and for us the battery life is good. so hopefully it will be to you liking.

Thanks, I will charge to 100% and then do a reset of the stats. That is the only problem so far! thanks

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
not unheard of for the flashing process to use more then charger supplies too so it may be accurate.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
just flashed 1.1 ??

not unheard of for the flashing process to use more then charger supplies too so it may be accurate.
Yes, that makes perfect sense :)

Just saw you said you flashed from UD if you just flashed from UD to 1.1 look around the settings at the top of magic settings theres a rom update button use that and it will flash you to 1.2 just released this morning . check out OP at the bottom or the rom update thread for what it adds.

nornevrder

Reaction score
1.2 installed like butter. Thanx foe the hard work gentlemen

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

nornevrder

Reaction score
Only thing I did see is that when I installed 1.2 it took away all the cool animations in the settings off of my twisted theme. Gonna reflash the twisted them an see if they come back.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

linuxmel

Reaction score
Live wire theme

I flashed to the Live Wire theme, via Sourcery Magic, when the phone came back up, there was no service. I looked into "about" phone, and the Baseband version showed "unknown". I rebooted and still no service. I Checked to make sure I was not in airplane mode. I had to switch to another theme and all is working again. Never had that happen before. Could be a bad file when DL from the phone, it does take a very long time to load.

linuxmel

Reaction score
Screen during call

Does anyone know how to solve the problem when you place a call, abd want to hang up and the screen goes blank, and pulling it away from your face the screen returns for about 1/2 a second. You can't hang up the phone. Also the black list comes up asking if you want to add this number to the black list, when you select no, nothing happens. Selecting yes works. Some roms are worse than other as far as keeping the screen awake. I have tried all the programs in the market that claim to solve this problem. Are there any settings in the rom I can try?
I need a solution to this! I can't get the phone to hang up. Have no problem with this when using the UD rom. I want to stay with this rom!
thanks so much.

sid_wisc

Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/so...-updates-will-announced-here.html#post1159360

Intended for 1.1
Read Rom update thread-linked above.

We have added bits to this so it may work to bring 1.0 to 1.2 as long as you install one of the new themes.

1.0 users will lose 1.0 themes With this update. so if you are on a thme we dont offer in 1.1
Please do not update to 1.2

all themes for 1.1 are compatable with 1.2

We hope this tides you over for a little bit were tired :)

ENJOY!!!

eagle1967: I am unable to upgrade to 1.2 from the Sourcery update option. I tried several time but it does not take me anywhere. What could I be missing? Help me plz...

Edit: My apologies, I just came to work and was on WiFi and ours is a secured network so I did not realize that I have not signed in. As soon as I signed in and did the update, it was done flawlessly.... Thanks a lot for all the great work you and gflam are doing for us on the D1...

Also I wanted to ask if I can use your banner in the signature, although I have used it for a few days I thought I will ask you and in case I am not supposed to, I will take it out and get myself a custom signature...

noodlesthecow

Reaction score
Hmm. Updated from 1.1 to 1.2 via Sourcery Magic and now I have no settings icon in my app drawer and pressing menu>settings does nothing. Fixed permissions and rebooted a few times. Might have to reinstall.

listenman20

Reaction score
Hmm. Updated from 1.1 to 1.2 via Sourcery Magic and now I have no settings icon in my app drawer and pressing menu>settings does nothing. Fixed permissions and rebooted a few times. Might have to reinstall.
I have my settings still....don't know what could've moved yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.