Discussion for all 1.X releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris420o

Reaction score
why cant i theme the gingerbread keyboard???....any suggestions?? i want the blacked out blue keyboard

i haven't seen this keyboard....but i see no reason you can't have it.

its weird i flash it and nothing happens it doesnt get themed...i even changed the keyboard to latinIME.apk from latinimeGoogle.apk so it matches still nothing....u guys have the keyboard in system/apps right like everyone else?

spicoli1980

Reaction score
I was able to use the black keys theme for the GB keyboard. Did you flash the keyboard apk first and then the theme? I did that the first time didn't work. Then I just flashed the theme, no problems.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

listenman20

Reaction score
its weird i flash it and nothing happens it doesnt get themed...i even changed the keyboard to latinIME.apk from latinimeGoogle.apk so it matches still nothing....u guys have the keyboard in system/apps right like everyone else?

did you already have the keyboard installed before trying to flash this on? may need to delete it then try flashing again....i don't have enough details to reproduce what you're asking.

nornevrder

Reaction score
Well again Congrats on the new Tom. Unfortunately I am unable to change key boards. I installed twisted and my keyboard is grey. I wanted a themed keyboard. I tried gb keyboard to no avail it got done with the load screen and nothing changed. Any suggestions.

Go into settings..Language & Keyboard...and make sure the GB keyboard is checked when you go into a screen to type, long press and choose input method and it should let you select the different keyboard

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Alright all themes animations and the gapps are back up here is what was changed

I added the battery percentages to the twisted inception theme

The ticker text (text on status bar) was changed to white for the gingerbread theme

Phone pulldown on the gingerbread theme was fixed

Black text in the google quick search box for sourcery blue was fixed

Gingerbread quick search box was updated to the newest one and text color changes made (missed updating this one by accident with release)

Sourcery blue google quick search box with the text changes was added to the gapps (don't redownload if already on the rom just flash the sourcery blue theme from settings)

If you would like to see any of these fixes all you have to do is reflash the theme if they're not important to you stay on the theme it will continue to work just as it is now

Thank you for this. Battery is much more readable on the Inception now.

bigdad63

Reaction score
Could I please have the stock calendar apk. I need the a scrolling agenda as the standard calendar app that opens when I click because I make lots of appointments sometimes months out. And besides chrome to phone not working, this is an amazing rom!:)

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Could I please have the stock calendar apk. I need the a scrolling agenda as the standard calendar app that opens when I click because I make lots of appointments sometimes months out. And besides chrome to phone not working, this is an amazing rom!:)

ok regarding chrome to phone i just used it. there is an update in the market , ill get in our files its hard to keep up :) and i updated the chrome to phone in my browser i had to check this because i hadnt used it ion a while . working without problems.

ok here is 1 calander that is modified with colors. default froyo.
not quite sure why you can do what you want with the calander we have but here is this one
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/55250-android-2-2-calendar.html

and here is the stock one
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
why cant i theme the gingerbread keyboard???....any suggestions?? i want the blacked out blue keyboard

Ok obviously we cant support you theming things we have no idea what your doing or using. but you aere going into keyboards and selcting the keyboard you installed right? its intentional set up so you can install all 3 of our keyboards and switch in between them as you wish. so if you installed another keyboard i would look in the keyboard part of the normal android settings and see if you have it chosen.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Thank you for your quick response. I am getting FC from both of those files when I try to open the calendar. I have rebooted the phone and done the fix permissions.

did you pur the files in system.
you can do this easily by making a folder on you sd card called system
than go into magic settings and do install to system.
let me know if that doesnt work

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Sourcery 1.2 Released through Rom Update Magic Continues

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/so...-updates-will-announced-here.html#post1159360

Intended for 1.1
Read Rom update thread-linked above.

We have added bits to this so it may work to bring 1.0 to 1.2 as long as you install one of the new themes.

1.0 users will lose 1.0 themes With this update. so if you are on a thme we dont offer in 1.1
Please do not update to 1.2

all themes for 1.1 are compatable with 1.2

We hope this tides you over for a little bit were tired :)

ENJOY!!!

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
lol take a break guys :)
update went smooth, no issues so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.