Discussion for all 1.X releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

listenman20

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to solve the problem when you place a call, abd want to hang up and the screen goes blank, and pulling it away from your face the screen returns for about 1/2 a second. You can't hang up the phone. Also the black list comes up asking if you want to add this number to the black list, when you select no, nothing happens. Selecting yes works. Some roms are worse than other as far as keeping the screen awake. I have tried all the programs in the market that claim to solve this problem. Are there any settings in the rom I can try?
I need a solution to this! I can't get the phone to hang up. Have no problem with this when using the UD rom. I want to stay with this rom!
thanks so much.

I just tried to duplicate this problem and couldn't mine gave me plenty of time to hang up....twice. is there a screen time out setting you're missing?

cujo6801

Reaction score
I've been a UD snob for a little while now...but i have to say this ROM and by exstention aka (Eagle1967 & Gflam) ROCKS....this rom has some of the coolest stuff and runs like there's no tomorrow....great work guy's....there will be some beer money for you guy's on friday...

linuxmel

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to solve the problem when you place a call, abd want to hang up and the screen goes blank, and pulling it away from your face the screen returns for about 1/2 a second. You can't hang up the phone. Also the black list comes up asking if you want to add this number to the black list, when you select no, nothing happens. Selecting yes works. Some roms are worse than other as far as keeping the screen awake. I have tried all the programs in the market that claim to solve this problem. Are there any settings in the rom I can try?
I need a solution to this! I can't get the phone to hang up. Have no problem with this when using the UD rom. I want to stay with this rom!
thanks so much.

I just tried to duplicate this problem and couldn't mine gave me plenty of time to hang up....twice. is there a screen time out setting you're missing?
What I found was my screen protector was the problem all along with keeping the screen alive. Guess it was blocking a sensor. I still have a problem hanging up the phone. The black list notice keeps coming up and selecting no to add does not work. I wish I could just get rid of that.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I thought it would take at least a couple of weeks to get another update. You guys are making all the other developers look bad.

Updated to the settings, everything runs great, thank you for the stock calender, i sync with my work and its easier with the stock one. As usual Great Job.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've been a UD snob for a little while now...but i have to say this ROM and by exstention aka (Eagle1967 & Gflam) ROCKS....this rom has some of the coolest stuff and runs like there's no tomorrow....great work guy's....there will be some beer money for you guy's on friday...

I'm too young to drink (legally) ha but thank you :)

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cirtbrethren what kernel are you running?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well i'll have to think about the usb tether than since it should work from that kernel and i don't think anyone else has reported this. Does your wireless tether work?

As for the keyboards did you turn it on? in settings language and keyboards

cujo6801

Reaction score
WoW too young to drink .... I had no idea...great work..ok so your choice on the beverage ....thanks again

cirtbrethren

Reaction score
Well i'll have to think about the usb tether than since it should work from that kernel and i don't think anyone else has reported this. Does your wireless tether work?

The Wireless Tether app will connect and my laptop will say it's connected, but I get no internet. Barnacle works fine.

Ok, I didn't know I had to turn on the keyboard in the Language setting, thanks.

Poloki

Reaction score
Updated to 1.2 SWEET. Very smooooooth. Once again excellent job!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

The Wireless Tether app will connect and my laptop will say it's connected, but I get no internet. Barnacle works fine.

Ok, I didn't know I had to turn on the keyboard in the Language setting, thanks.

Okay well i'll have to think about that one since it's weird that wireless tether doesn't give internet nor does usb tether but barnacle works.
Did you update wireless tether? the new one says you may get force closes or whatever so maybe that's it?

Status
Not open for further replies.