Dinc with issues, is there an SBF?

illmatic636

Reaction score
Thanks for the assistance. I can not for the life of me find any 3.0 update for the Dinc. Are you sure that is what it is called?

illmatic636

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I guess He was talking about revolked 3.0, but I can only access hboot, so I will try your IMG Doug. :)

Globed

Reaction score
Lol no I'm like multi tasking I ment 2.3. Not 3.0 that's my bad
I'm also trying to jail breaknthe bros.iPod touch n I'm loading. Firmware 3.0.so
Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

illmatic636

Reaction score
Bad News.... and good news

Bad news: Nothing worked. The phone continued to just reboot constantly and eventually stays on the white HTC incredible screen.

The good news: I contacted HTC and inquired about the manufacturer warranty. They proceeded to send me to my carrier information and I stopped the rep and stated that I have no insurance on this phone and Verizon can not help me. I asked for specific manufacturer warranty info, and the rep verified it for me based on MSID. She proceeded to tell me that the phone's 1 year warranty began on 06/10/2010. So I just dropped it off at the HTC repair shop over here in Hauppague. Fingers crossed, but I'm covered so they say. Let's see if they figure it out. Or how they make it all better :)

Thanks for everyones's help here.

Last edited:

illmatic636

Reaction score
Well, I herd back from PCD (Personal Communication Devices. That is the company HTC had me drop my phone off to get fixed. They are stating the phone is unrepairable and there is nothing they could do about it. They went on to say that I have a cracked PCB chip in it and that seems to be causing the random reboots.

What good is the manufacturer warranty if the techs they hire can not fix the problem with the handset.

Anyone ever here of this? PCB chip? Anyone have any ideas. No insurance and random reboots are killing my HTC dealings.

Thanks

Fadeds

Reaction score
I really don't understand why they would send you to a repair shop. They should have just sent you a replacement. All you have to do is call customer service and tell them you need a replacement. I've seen other posts were other people went through the same crap. I had a blown speaker in my Inc and got a replacement a day later. I friend of mine went through 4or5, never even stepped foot into a store. As of 2 months ago they had amoled inc's in stock also, so if that's what you have make sure they replace it. Don't give up, they want you to spend money. Don't do it, keep fighting. Good luck!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk