Dinc with issues, is there an SBF?

joker402

Reaction score
Ok so my boss has his old incredible that he was having problems with. It would just power cycle 6-7 times a day. He was about to trashed it but said that if I could get it to work, I can haz it!!! (he doesnt think it can be fixed.)

We already wiped it and nothing so I hopeing I can reflash the SBF. On the D1 and DX ive been able to do that and fix most issues with the phone so I hopeing its the same method on the Dinc.

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can flash the RUU- no SBF on Incredibles. Was your boss's phone rooted or running stock?

OP
joker402

joker402

Reaction score
Its stock. So im looking for the RUU right? sounds simple enough.

OP
joker402

joker402

Reaction score
Thanks, I know no gaurentees but worth a shot.​

illmatic636

Reaction score
So the RUU can be flashed through boot loader? I have a similar problem with an never rooted phone.

Thanks

Globed

Reaction score
Yeah boot it in to hboot and download pb31img.zip n put it on the root of ur sdcard. That will fix the problem. Make sure its the sztock 2.2 image though

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Globed

Reaction score
And not through the boot loader through hboot. Via power and down volume hold. You'll need to download the 2.2. Firmware android is image download rename it PB31IMG.ZIP put it on the root of ur sdcard boot into hboor hold power and down volume, then let it scan for the Ph file it'll prompt u for an update select yes when its done I'll have a factory incredible

illmatic636

Reaction score
And not through the boot loader through hboot. Via power and down volume hold. You'll need to download the 2.2. Firmware android is image download rename it PB31IMG.ZIP put it on the root of ur sdcard boot into hboor hold power and down volume, then let it scan for the Ph file it'll prompt u for an update select yes when its done I'll have a factory incredible

Thanks, I will let you all know.

Is this the one I need? build-3.26.605.1-release-152016-baseband-2.15.00.07.28-hboot-0.92.0000_PB31IMG.zip

illmatic636

Reaction score
Thank you!

Unfortunately I did that and it appeared to work, but once I pass the HTC Brilliant screen it goes to the lock screen and then it reboots.

Do you think it's a hardware issue? I never rooted this incredible.

Globed

Reaction score
Hmm maybe. But doubt it. Hmm try and find the 3.0 update file for.it and.follow the same process. Let me.know also let me.know.if ur s is on or off