Sbf? fastboot?

earns

Reaction score
Hey im not very familiar with htc. Ive aalways had Motorola, but my girlfriends phone is an incredible 2. And i want to sbf it to fix an issue. Anyone know where i can get that file? Or is there a different method i have to use with htc? Help please

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No sbf for HTC phones. What are you trying to do? Unroot? You need an RUU for that.

OP
E

earns

Reaction score
Well the phones radio doesn't work. Sais no network and there is no way to activate it cuz theres a little x on top of no bars where the reception indicator goes at the top bar.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Did you activate it online first with the MEIN? Was the phone bought new or used?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

azdrifter

Reaction score
Enlighten is right you have to have an RUU for HTC phones which is really much easier then having to SBF your phone. Th RUU file is a program that finds your HTC phone and that includes even a bricked phone and it re-installs the original phone software.

Have you tried a hard reset or Factory reset already? that might fix the issue you are having because it takes the phone back to factory and then you can re-activate it or re-program it with Verizon again.