Differences between 0.6.2 and BB or Cyanogen?

MrDonBonJovi

Reaction score
So if I were to try this ROM what would I notice different from a BB rom or the Cyanogen mod roms?

I just want to know if this is safe to try as a daily use rom.

What, if anything, is this rom missing.

OP
M

MrDonBonJovi

Reaction score
Okay, I might try to load it up later once the update is posted.

I'm on BB V.3 and ever since I took the Froyo plunge (BB V.2.1) I've been getting the idle random reboots.

Looking forward to trying out something new!

edit: There are no main features missing though, right?

gloster

Reaction score
Totally unscientific, but I have had the best stability so far with Sapphire. I had previously tried Chevy and BB Froyos. All of them ran well, but Sapphire has been the first one with no quirks for me.

OP
M

MrDonBonJovi

Reaction score
The basic features that a stock Verizon ROM would have.

I just want to make sure that there isn't anything I should be able to do on the phone that I wouldn't with this ROM. (I'm not meaning to be demeaning, I just want to check before I do)

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
lol! you had me thinking somethign obscure or some script...

:) it can do everything a stock rom can do and more, in some areas it can do more than cyanogenmod... in others less...

sometimes there are hiccups (i am currently having an issue with the vibrate function CVPCS isn't that one is a real headache...) but trust me if there is any kind of hiccup we fix it as fast as possible...

there was a release yesterday and we are planning another release today... we keep things as up to date as we can

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've run almost everything out there as this is as good as they come - can't recommend these guys highly enough, and they've only just begun.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
i've run almost everything out there as this is as good as they come - can't recommend these guys highly enough, and they've only just begun.
+1

wingdo

Reaction score
Agreed, I've tried them all and this one is by far the best.

Sniffle - As far as the vibrate bit, I went to Settings -> Sound -> Vibrate and chose Only when NOT in silent mode (The options are Always, Never, Only when in silent mode, Only when NOT in silent mode)).