Did the Motorola Droid Bionic just clear the FCC?

Cmking76

problem is everyone does want it so they will release in small quantitys so they can Jack up the price was wishing it would come out a couple of months before my upgrade to wash away all the hype but too late now I'm caught up in the tsunami that is the bionic

anuraj1

I got so excited when I saw the post about "new pictures." But they were already leaked a while back.

I was the one that tipped Droid-Life about those pictures. (The second link) Woot!

sk102704

I think a divorce is in my future. This phone better be worth it.

Don't worry, there will be a pre-installed app for that.

Hilarious!

On another note, did everybody sign up for this? The "End of Waiting" will be soon!

DROID Bionic Makes Verizon Site Appearance, Sign Up to Be Notified of its Release

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

My bad

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/07/1...rizon-site-appearance-sign-up-to-be-notified/

das2042

I was going to but my email gets cluttered up with enough of these forum replies that ill let You all keep me informed

Don't worry, there will be a pre-installed app for that.

Hilarious!

On another note, did everybody sign up for this? The "End of Waiting" will be soon!

DROID Bionic Makes Verizon Site Appearance, Sign Up to Be Notified of its Release

My bad

DROID Bionic Makes Verizon Site Appearance, Sign Up to Be Notified of its Release - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Cool thanks for that. Even though there hasn't been THAT much new news surrounding the Bionic, I feel more and more excited.

anuraj1

Hilarious!

My bad

DROID Bionic Makes Verizon Site Appearance, Sign Up to Be Notified of its Release - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Cool thanks for that. Even though there hasn't been THAT much new news surrounding the Bionic, I feel more and more excited.

+1

10chars

GBH2

Ha HA, I remember signing up for the " Be the first to be notified" email for the Motorola Droid. I had purchased the Droid and had it for a week before they sent me the "Droid Coming Soon" email, lol.