1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Decided to go with Razr over Gnex...now whose got the best deal...should I wait longe

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by Yngwie77, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Yngwie77

Yngwie77 New Member

Thought I was definitely going to get the Gnex when it came out but find myself wanting the Razr instead....I get my $50 new every 2 discount plus a 19% discount for being a NYC Employee so I assume going through Verizon is my cheapest option unless someone has heard of an upcoming Razr sale....should I wait a few weeks though...how soon does everyone think it'll be until its discounted. Also, anyone think I should tough it out until Razr Maxx...I waited this long already and my Droid X isn't the worst phone in the world....opinions?
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Got one through Amazon for a pretty Penny during black Friday week! There may be other sales like that one again. I believe one of the big box stores also ran a similar sale. Hope you find one!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. baldybill

baldybill Member

A Verizon employee that I trust said they won't drop their prices until February.

Sent from my OG Droid
  4. dillont

dillont New Member

I would think that going through verizon will probably be your cheapest option right now with your discounts. Sales like amazons penny sales are only for people who are don't already have Verizon so those wouldn't do yo any good. I agree that you prob won't see verizon discount razr anytime soon. The phone has barely been out more than a month. Icame from a DX to the Razr and have been extremely happy with my decision and have not wished that I would have waited for the Gnex at all. The razr maxx does look really sweet, but who knows when we will see that on Verizon so it is up to you if you want to wait that out.