Dead Pixel!

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
As thoroughly as I possibly could. More than once

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Some people have found luck using jscreenfix and Pixel Fixer. It didn't work on mine but it has worked for others.

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
I tried getting a picture but its not showing up in it. And if it does it's really blurry

nickb1

Reaction score
Some people have found luck using jscreenfix and Pixel Fixer. It didn't work on mine but it has worked for others.
I tried them. No luck. Thanks though

Just an idea... Call verizon and go though tech support and explain your problem. Make sure your on another phone besides your device. They will probably make you do a battery pull and reset dumb stuff like that.
They'll send you a refurb next day over-night for free. Its practically new they go through so many quality tests. If there is something wrong with the refurb call and tell them. They might even send you a new one if there is a problem with the refurb.

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
Thanks. I went up to vzw; Its a piece of dust. Any ideas on how to get it out of there without dissassembling the phone? Vzw said there not gonna do anything for one piece of dust

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Nope, sorry. If compressed air can't do it there isn't much you can do short of seeing if one of those mall kiosk guys or gals can do it for you. Probably cost you like $60.

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
Not worth it for one piece of dust. Maybe if more accumulated then I would consider. I emailed motorola, and they said its under warranty, so if any time I wanted to, I could send it in for repairs

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
Yeah. So if more dust happens to get in my screen i'll be sending my phone to moto instead of taking it to vzw