davrosMOD | FRG83D | Froyo 2.2.1 {capa}

white_ash143

Reaction score
I believe you should make a comparison log or something showing what differences you've made off of metickmod 0.7... at least until metick semi-retires... It may get confusing to have two ROM versions in this section.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Which I have if you read the the removed and added sections in the op.

Meti is done. 7 is his last this is 7 with what I will be doing to it with all further releases. I am working on an official v.8 now

white_ash143

Reaction score
Which I have if you read the the removed and added sections in the op.

Meti is done. 7 is his last this is 7 with what I will be doing to it with all further releases. I am working on an official v.8 now

I was thinking more of a side-by-side kinda thing... or bold the changes. But since it's official .7 is his last it's a moot point now.

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Hey davros great job! Running extra smooth, feels like I took my droid to one of those fancy salons

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
as well it should.... tomorrow will be a bust day for me, picking brains writing code and ...hopefully releasing .... hmmmm what to call v8..... that will be determined when v8 is released

Nalco

Reaction score
Could you please add the Thread updated and ROM updated dates to the top of your post like metiCkOne did?

It was nice to be able to look at the top of the thread, and know what was going on.

Thanks!

Great ROM BTW. I switched to this from BB. Much smoother.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Sure can. I would have this time also but I didn't do anything major I only added txt to the updater.script. giving thanks......

So sure when I hit you with a update I will put up updated dates etc

white_ash143

Reaction score
I think the OTA version has been why I can't use android commander all this time. It probably sees it as a nonrooted stock update. My wife's phone still does the same as mine on metickmod... but no worries, not gonna change my mind on this ROM!

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
not yet ..........
Maybe a dumb question, but do you have themes for your version yet ?

my not yet was something different that i just noticed has been taken care of...!!!!!!!!

themes yes i do, in stickies there is , [Theme] metiCkMOD/davrosMOD collection by davros

enjoy!

mjh68

Reaction score
not yet ..........
Maybe a dumb question, but do you have themes for your version yet ?

my not yet was something different that i just noticed has been taken care of...!!!!!!!!

themes yes i do, in stickies there is , [Theme] metiCkMOD/davrosMOD collection by davros

enjoy!
Thank you.. I wasn't sure if those were for Metick's version or not. Should have read closer sorry.